For Sale - R6 (5EB) Front end set up

Leslie

XS650 Junkie
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am changing my front end set up. I have been offered a set of radial race forks of a super stock bike.

So I am selling my R6 5EB forks and callipers plus the yokes and R6 front wheel spindle you will need new front wheel bearings

The c/line of the forks and yokes is 205mm, app standard XS650.

The forks have Ohlin's internal springs and I changed the oil 1700 miles with 5w Ohlin's oil.

The top yoke nut and the risers are not with the sale, just the forks callipers and the yokes minus the risers and top nut.

BIKENEARLDONE019.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

finalassembly25-11-12009.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

finalassembly25-11-12007.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

XS3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They will be available from late September/Autumn

Please PM me with any questions

Leslie

Last edited:
How close to standard length are they mate?is the spindle included?and lastly are they set up for a xs650 front wheel,and very lastly :) how much? Cheers

bucko I will get the length next time I am in the workshop, you use the R6 front spindle you need to change the front wheel bearings, the R6 spindle comes with the set up .

The discs I used were EBC I had to have 2 spacers to go between the disc and the wheel please see attached, you alter the thickness of the spacers to suit, although the spacers on the attached image suit my EBC discs and the standard spoked wheel
disc_adaptor.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

your local engineering shop can manufacture 2 of these or I can at cost plus postage.

As for price I don't know, make a sensible offer.

Leslie

Leslie

Last edited:
bucko I will get the length next time I am in the workshop, you use the R6 front spindle you need to change the front wheel bearings, the R6 spindle comes with the set up .

The discs I used were EBC I had to have 2 spacers to go between the disc and the wheel please see attached, you alter the thickness of the spacers to suit, although the spacers on the attached image suit my EBC discs and the standard spoked wheel
disc_adaptor.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

your local engineering shop can manufacture 2 of these or I can at cost plus postage.

As for price I don't know, make a sensible offer.

Leslie

The spacers are now included in the sale, it will be easier for the new owner (if they sell) and I can source a set locally

Leslie

Back