For Sale - refurbed Kaw EX500 KEIHIN CVK34 carbset

ducatiman

XS650 Member
Reaction score
SOLD refurbed Kaw EX500 KEIHIN CVK34 carbset SOLD

Kaw EX500 CVK34's...refurbed, cleaned using a combination of methods...soda blasting, ultrasonic machine and handiwork.

*stainless steel button head hardware all around (threads coated with anti-seize)
* new orings everywhere (including rail)
* new float valves
* bench synched
* Kaw rail fuel filter installed
* polished fuel rail
* exceptionally clean innards (see pic)
*all circuits confirmed clear
* nice smooth slide action
* fuel levels carefully set
* jetted for XS650, new 140 mains, 40 pilots, new jjj needles and special Kaw oem spacers

SOLD
note pic shows them split, they are now OEM racked...will submit current pic

Attachments

• ccs161.jpg
    ccs161.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
hey, thanks for thumbs up, wannab.

Mine are a bargain...compare my offering to equivalent priced on ebay....take-offs, you never know what you're getting, jetted for the original EX500. AND to offer reliability...must be cleaned and setup ANYWAY. Now add the price of 650 jetting changes.

i've done all that for you already, including jetting both main, pilot and needle conversion with correct Keihin OEM needle spacers (the 500's are jetted way different)

My brother with an EX500 has bought Ebay carbs in the past...advertised as "clean" or "good shape". When we examined....had CLOGGED choke and pilot circuits, internally dirty and missing parts. Just not worth the effort and expense on the 'bay.

A lot of cleaning, set up effort and new parts go into mine, which come directly from EX500 owners I've dealt with on an "exchange basis".

Last edited:
seriously, this deal is killer. if i didn't already buy mine and all the necessary parts for Ducatiman, then I'd be all over this. Someone needs to get these

Back