Some of the greatest drone flying ever!

Mailman

Hardly a Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
This video shows what went into filming , with a drone, a racer participating in an extreme downhill urban mountain bike race. This is another Red Bull video. The drone follows right behind the rider, through some incredibly difficult maneuvers.
This crazy race course is filled with insane speed, it literally at one point goes through a house , and it goes down several long, steep stairs. The first 8 minutes is all about the planning and technical set up which is very interesting.

But if you just want to see the actual drone video, fast forward to the 8 minute mark.

Pardon my language, but that's some fuckin' awesome flying!! :bow:

Pardon my language, but that's some fuckin' awesome flying!! :bow:

My brain couldn’t even process the speed of those moves. 😱 If you didn’t watch the first part of the video, there were spots on the course, like where they passed through a structure, that the drone operator would lose the visual signal and he was flying blind. Other parts of the course had lots of low overhead wires that would’ve been instant death for the drone!

For those of you that don't know, you can pause Youtube vids and use the "period" and "comma" buttons on your keyboard to cycle forwards and backwards frame by frame.... one frame at a time. You'd be amazed at what you'll find. :sneaky:

1685845839737.png

Back