Make Offer - titled hardtail frame with dissasembled motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1broc

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have too many parts to list forsale in illinios 61281
have a titled 1972 xs 650 hardtailed frame tc bros rear welded by a guy that makes bycicle frames all tig welded
shaved forks dissasembled
sandblasted mags
complete motor dissasebled and cleaned ready to put back together 2 brand new tires still in wrap exhaust, its pretty much all there just found out were havin a baby lookin to sell :bike:fast
package deal it all goes
shaved tripple clamp
octagon oil tank aluminum
solid alum riser bushings
seat with bungs not welded yet
all motor mounts

Posted via Mobile

Last edited:
not sure what you mean by " no thanks man " i didn't even make an offer yet. little confused,

this guy doesn't want to sell. i've pm'd a few times asking what he wants for the frame and all he keeps saying is make me an offer, make me an offer.I mentioned that you know what you want for it so just tell me. same crap make me an offer. so i finally sent a low offer of 200 and he gets pissed and tells me not to pm him anymore. Just tell people what you want for your parts and quit playing games. if you have a price in mind they say so. this isn't storage wars or auction hunters. and if you listed a price in your ad like your suppose to then maybe you wouldn't get a low offer or at least tell someone when they ask what you really want for it.
Good Luck:thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

I would like to sell it All l for 1500 and no im not into sending a titled frame to canada from il for 200.00 come on man cost more than that to get hardtailed :wtf:

Posted via Mobile

ive picked up hardtail frames for 150, roller hardtails for 300 just say a damn price, ive' sold hardtail xs650 frames for 300-400 so i know what they are worth .and i think i did mention that we can make a deal. don't like the offer then tell me a bloody price that i ask you for 3 different times . i can send my frame out and have it hardtail for 300-400 local so why would i offer a ton of money when i don't know what figure you have in your head. and with no pictures as well. come on dude i gave you 2 shipping options canada and new york and we never even made to a counter offer or discuss shipping. I think you want some newbie to offer you a sick amount of money sight un seen. sorry man if you want a good offer then work with the people that are trying to make a sale. i've been around the game to long to get treated like i'm new to bike building. good luck

Posted via Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back