Trade - trade keihin carbs for mikuni carbs

shawnkva

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
i have two keihin 722a carbs that i dont need. i do need a set of carbs for my '81 xs restoration, so i thought i would see if anyone wanted to make a trade. the keihin carbs i have do need cleaned and most likey a carb kit. i would expect the same on any trade. anyone interested, please let me know and i will send pictures of them. i will be taking a business trip in the morning for a few days, so it will be two days or so before i can reply.

I will post pictures this evening or tomorrow morning. I'm still away from home right now but will be home tonight. If I'm not too jet lagged, I will get pics posted tonight.

here are some pictures of the carbs i have. they look to be a right and left. both are freely moving. one of them (the drier looking one) is a little stiff but does move. they both have a stem coming from the bottom of the bowl, but one looks to be soldered closed. i dont know if it is supposed to be? i'm not sure what bike these even go to. honda maybe? a guy i worked with gave them to me thinking i could use them, but i would rather look for bs38 or bs34 carbs for my rebuild. anyway, here are the pictures.

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

Back