Trade - TRADE: your XS plus cash for my Goldwing

windingroads

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up this 1989 GL1500 (six cyl plus reverse) recently, intending to do some longer trips this year; that's no longer in the cards, so I'm looking to trade toward something smaller/lighter that I can ride locally and fiddle with. I'm just west of Milwaukee WI (USA).

Interested in XS650 or XS400's, have had a couple of each and am anxious for another.

The 'Wing was purchased from the original owner, and has just 28k miles. Very presentable. Hasn't been fired up this year, just bought a new battery today; should have the old gas drained and replaced. Clear WI title. Bluebook is $4160 (kbb.com), but I can do MUCH better than that, particularly if a trade is involved. Drop a line directly and let me know what you have, and let's talk.

Interested in other bikes too, just not into the touring thing.

robb.zimdars@gmail.com

img_3192.jpg

img_3194.jpg

If I didn't already have a K1200LT and connie 14 and TWO roadstars.... interested in a Roadstar project Rob? pics on the madison CL

Hiya Gary, good to hear from you! Landed a buyer for the Wing today, he's due to be here on Saturday ... can't say I need a Roadstar, but am looking for a KZ400, XS400, or XS650 to fiddle with, drop me a line if you've got any of the above. I'm still at robb.zimdars@gmail.com ... thanks much!

Goldwing has been UNsold, buyer kicked out - so still available. Previous (original!) owner is still looking for the title, he's a good guy, local to me, and will apply for a replacement at the DMV this week if he can't find it. Anyone wants the bike, I'm available to show it all day today. Pick it up for half of bluebook as it sits now, and have an inexpensive touring bike or make some cash .. partial trades still considered. Email direct: robb.zimdars@gmail.com .. thanks for looking.

Back