Why twins are best

mm1ut1

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I just spent the morning carb wrestling with an XS1100. I have the bloody hands to prove it. What a pain ! I have done it before and thought I had it down, but today was one of those days when nothing went right. Stupid me repositioned the cab clamps backwards so they were nearly impossible to tighten. I spent way too much time trying to get the throttle cable hooked up. Finally called it a day. So close to hooking up the gas tank and firing it up. Have to wait until Saturday now.
The resident mouser was constantly at my feet and the two dogs visiting wanted to play. A time and place for everything, I guess…..

Call me next time... I can bring beer and watch ..... or I have couple different sized crowbars...
Ever tell you the joke...
Before crowbars, they drank at home...
Hat, jacket, door... bye.

That's the biggest reason I don't do... anything over 2 juggs. I do not need that kind of aggggarvation. But... years ago I had a Rt100 airhead... and a Cb900 Honda. Both 82's. The Honda was a better bike.... the lay out.. the performance.... even the GF liked it better. Dur'n the time I had the Honda.... never an issue. The Bite My Wallet... lost spark in the middle of Ohio.... while I was in the motel room look'n for a Bite My Wallet dealer... ( over 100 miles away )... I look'd outside and saw...a Honda dearlship. Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh :mad:

Back