For Sale - XS 650 PARTS

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
I got some good deals on ebay for some stock (NEW) i had and anyone close to me bring your pickup and you can carry away some parts that i am going to give to the metal guy for scrap.
EBAY i got a TC Brothers universal Hard Tail Shipped Free in USA for $100.00 new in box
Custom chopper gas tank that goes for $179.00 on line $100.00 shipped in USA (NEW)
I have two frames one with title that needs to be fixed and the other with GPZ 1100 swingarm and shock on it NO TITLE good NUMBERS. I got boxes of parts in my friends shed and not building for a while so maybe some young guy close to me can start building. NOT SHIPPING ANYTHING but the parts on EBAY open for all offers . Parts on EBAY i want money for all the rest FREE come and get it but you take it all not picking and chooseing. You get rid of it. Tire kickers stay home got no time for you.
Pictures below are the hardtail kit and the same tank i used it on one of my other builds.
I am in South Jersey CAPE MAY AREA exit 0 on the garden state.

Attachments

• 870f_2.JPG
    870f_2.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 56
  • image001MA27516203-0001.jpg
    image001MA27516203-0001.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 88
I got some good deals on ebay for some stock (NEW) i had and anyone close to me bring your pickup and you can carry away some parts that i am going to give to the metal guy for scrap.
EBAY i got a TC Brothers universal Hard Tail Shipped Free in USA for $100.00 new in box
Custom chopper gas tank that goes for $179.00 on line $100.00 shipped in USA (NEW)
I have two frames one with title that needs to be fixed and the other with GPZ 1100 swingarm and shock on it NO TITLE good NUMBERS. I got boxes of parts in my friends shed and not building for a while so maybe some young guy close to me can start building. NOT SHIPPING ANYTHING but the parts on EBAY open for all offers . Parts on EBAY i want money for all the rest FREE come and get it but you take it all not picking and chooseing. You get rid of it. Tire kickers stay home got no time for you.
Pictures below are the hardtail kit and the same tank i used it on one of my other builds.
I am in South Jersey CAPE MAY AREA exit 0 on the garden state.

What are you looking to get for the frame with title, and what is the damage on it, front, rear?
In Philly so pick up isn't a problem.

Frames are FREE but you got to take all the parts. One frame is built with GPZ 1100 soft tail and wheel drop seat. I got over $4000.00 for the last one that i did like it. NO TITLE was just going to build it as a show bike.
Title was all whited out and the original owner says he will go get a new one for $100.00
NJ title and original owner lives near AC
I can maybe fill a pickup with parts and if you want to buy what i got for sale i will give you a great deal on that too. Not building anymore per Doctors orders going back in a year if i can and building DRAG RACE MOTORS for some of my friends again out of my buddys shop in Philly. So i would like to see this stuff go to a builder or sell it i don't care. My buddy is ready to clean it out and take it to scrape yard.

Last edited:
OK no Problem
Looking on EBAY and in the Triumph Section Saw this . Guy builds crazy shit!

Attachments

• honda 450.jpg
    honda 450.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 111