Make Offer - XS parts

Not to be an ass but i put these i. The make offer section therefore would like an offer im not looking to get rich off of these just trying to fund the rest of my project with the extra parts i have laying around. Thanks, Brad

Whats the condition of the `74 cylinders ?

I still have lots of parts up for sale. Including an untitled frame. Ill let these parts go super cheap need them gone asap.

I have decided to part out my 82 heritage special engine. I bead blasted the head, cylinders and rocker cover and painted them black. I started to polish the fins on the head but only got as far as sanding them smooth.

Attachments

• xs parts for sale 014.jpg
    xs parts for sale 014.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 137
  • xs parts for sale 015.jpg
    xs parts for sale 015.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 156
  • xs parts for sale 016.jpg
    xs parts for sale 016.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 143
  • xs parts for sale 017.jpg
    xs parts for sale 017.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 149
  • xs parts for sale 018.jpg
    xs parts for sale 018.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 146
Im not 100% sure I got it off a guy down the road from me so if I had to guess it would of been Missouri but I really dont know for sure... I just want it gone Ill let it go cheap...

You want to bring it back to Indiana sometime? At your convenience, obviously. I could come pick it up in Monrovia.....

Ill actually be in town next weekend I could bring it if it will fit in the back of the jeep. If you are seriously interested we can work something out otherwise I dont want to bring it just to show it. Let me know bud.

Still have lots of parts for sale guys. Complete clutch assembly( basket, plates, pressure plate) cylinders, head, rocker cover, engine cases in great shape, tappet covers in great shape, I have lots more too. CHEAP!!!

yes both sides have been sand blasted and scotch brited for the brushed look and clear coated. clear coat can be stripped and you could polish or paint to color of your choice.

Im also willing to trade some parts if you need something I have and you have something I need. Heres a short list of the things I need.

Sportster gas cap
1/4" npt petcocks
pamco ignition
universal ignition switch

Talk to me about the complete clutch [6 or 7 plates?] shipped to Boston 01801----thanks tim

Hey timbeck I believe mine is the 7 plate assembly. I was looking on ebay and they are going for around 100 bucks shipped. Ill do 60 shipped if you are interested. I cleaned everything and its all in really good shape. Let me know if you are interested Thanks, Brad

Hey Brad---I sent $60 to you via paypal---thanks for your help,

Back