Trade - xs1

just another

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I have an Xs1 frame with title that I'm going to chop but I would be willing to trade for a 1971-1979 hard tailed frame with title if you were interested I also have all the stock parts except the motor.

I'm outside of Philadelphia man. Just picked up this bike a month or so back and wanna make a chopper but I don't really wanna cut up an xs1 so I figure if anyone wants it more then me we can make some sort of trade.

My name is Tom .....I'm in bucks co. Would love to see what you have.
Just sent you a private message.... Let me know....
Thanks - Tom

There's definitely been work done to it considering the engine doesn't match the 1970 VIN but as soon as I get a little further on tearing and rebuilding I'll have stuff for sale I'm keeping the frame, brake system, tires, rims, and forks so far but the seat, tank, headlight, side covers ect. will most likely be sold. As soon as I get around to knowing for sure what all is going I will let you know that I will let you sorry for the inconvenience.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 149
You may be right man I am not the expert haha all I know is that the bike is titled 1970 and the vin on the title is the same as the neck 000915. I also have the original owners insurance from when he bought the bike in 1970 and all the paperwork of where it was registered up to present, including the yamaha bag that the bike was sold with. If you have any insights they would be appreciated. Like I said I'm no expert just going by the information I have.

Back