For Sale - xs650 Engine for sale, new mikes bigbore kit ect.

1st post and not enough information about what is missing and the condition of crank, cam chain/guide, gears.

If you are serious post pics and information

Stock photos and "too much to list" is a no sale for me. I never understand why people think they can sell something and put zero effort in. Post 25 pics and take the time to list everything. Post all the info. You ain't selling used CD's for a dollar here. People don't just toss around 1200 bucks to an ad that uses stock photos.

Guess I should have been a little more thorough on my post but I included my email to encourage someone who might be interested to contact me directly. I had a few pictures on my phone of the stuff still wrapped from powder coating hence the lack of photos. I will update the listing when I get a chance. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via email and I will gladly give whatever information I can as well as my number if you prefer to do business over the phone.

Stock photos and "too much to list" is a no sale for me. I never understand why people think they can sell something and put zero effort in. Post 25 pics and take the time to list everything. Post all the info. You ain't selling used CD's for a dollar here. People don't just toss around 1200 bucks to an ad that uses stock photos.

Just wanted to add that although I did not specify in my forum post at this time I am trying to sell the engine locally therefor the buyer would be inspecting it in person. I added a few photos and will continue to do so. In the meantime if there is something you would like to see specifically please ask.

Back