Wanted - XS650B complete instrument assembly (speedo, rev counter and console) - ship to UK

RD350B

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
I have a 1976 XS650C but want to replace the clocks with those from an XS650B. I prefer the style of those older clocks - maybe because they are so like those of my old air cooled RD.
I have seen these instrument assemblies for sale on eBay.com for about $50 (from breakers yards) plus shipping.
I missed a good clean set on ebay.co.uk a few months ago that fetched less than £30.
Does anyone out there have a decent set they want to get rid of?
Thanks

I have a 1976 XS650C but want to replace the clocks with those from an XS650B. I prefer the style of those older clocks - maybe because they are so like those of my old air cooled RD.
I have seen these instrument assemblies for sale on eBay.com for about $50 (from breakers yards) plus shipping.
I missed a good clean set on ebay.co.uk a few months ago that fetched less than £30.
Does anyone out there have a decent set they want to get rid of?
Thanks

I might have something up in the rafters of my garage - will pull them down and snap a pic. If they're of interest you can have them for the cost of shipping from Canada.

Back