1010cc cafe racer

:)
She hasn't started yet.
Ran out of time. I'm sure y'all know how it goes.
On show today, and will run next week.
Then a video of first start and ride.
So right now it's just a sculpture.
Next week it's a bike...

Overall I like it, Now the but: For me the brown seat and yellow paint, clash with, not compliment each other. Just me though. Don't mean to offend.

Absolutely filthy....godspeed on this thing...I'm going to post up a few of your pics bc visiting the albums is a pain

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Looking forward to the startup and ride video. That exhaust should be barking like big dog. The bigger the motor the louder the exhaust. Fire it up. Nothing like that first ride.

It's taken way longer and cost way more than I figured, but you are oh so right, Scabber!
It's about that first ride!
I won't even try and post the video cos I don't know how, and I do all this on an ipad.
Might wanna mail it to someone to post for me when the time comes. When the time comes....
:)

Color scheme finally decided.
Going with the black seat.
The yellow you can see was just a rattle can tester.
But that's the idea..
Will someone PLEASE move the last 3 pics from 'sunshine' to this post for me? :)
Thank you

Both seats look good I liked the brown one. The wife might want a ride. The high exhaust pipes and mufflers look good but not a classic look. Low pipes upsweeps and P-shooters. But what do I know I liked the brown seat. Nice build. :cheers:

Back