1973 xs650 shed release

YOU are a lucky dog Wizard! An unmolested bike for less than 1 large is a real find!

Hey Wizard: I just noticed that you are in Michigan - don't forget about the up coming SE-MI / SW-ON meet-up.

There is a thread in the Regional Forum (Great Lakes & Canada) but here are the details:
  • DATE: Sat. July 15 - 2017
  • TIME: 11:00 AM (that will ensure that we get a table and give us time to oggle each other's bikes)
  • LOC: Vinsetta Garage Restaurant (a very cool historic burger joint in old Detroit)
27799 Woodward Ave.
Berkley, MI 48072
(248) 548-7711

NOTE: XS650s preferred, but ALL BIKES WELCOME!!! Ride whatcha got and come for a world class burger and chat!

Hope you can come!

Pete

Last edited:
Just having fun. I really hope the Wizzard does finish. Is there a place on the forum where everyone shows their before and after pics or do you have to follow old threads?

old boy, I think it best to keep posting in "The Garage" on your own threads, keeps it easier to follow, and most members check "The Garage" daily. Start a different thread at different stages if you want, but a long thread is better than 60 different threads.

Scott

Hey Wizard: I just noticed that you are in Michigan - don't forget about the up coming SE-MI / SW-ON meet-up.

There is a thread in the Regional Forum (Great Lakes & Canada) but here are the details:
  • DATE: Sat. July 15 - 2017
  • TIME: 11:00 AM (that will ensure that we get a table and give us time to oggle each other's bikes)
  • LOC: Vinsetta Garage Restaurant (a very cool historic burger joint in old Detroit)
27799 Woodward Ave.
Berkley, MI 48072
(248) 548-7711

NOTE: XS650s preferred, but ALL BIKES WELCOME!!! Ride whatcha got and come for a world class burger and chat!

Hope you can come!

Pete
That is right up the street from me!! Unmolested was good but it needs / needed a lot of work. I should have it ready my the 15th.

old boy, I think it best to keep posting in "The Garage" on your own threads, keeps it easier to follow, and most members check "The Garage" daily. Start a different thread at different stages if you want, but a long thread is better than 60 different threads.

Scott
Thanks. Looks like four of us think its a good idea.

Back