For Sale - 1980 'G' in Connecticut

Gordon

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Selling my '80 G model. I have alot invested into this machine, but no pic's. If your on the east coast, near New England, I got a deal for you. Lets see, started with a top end rebuild 3 years ago, did the front end seals, bushing's, emulator's, Progressive spring's, wheel bearing's, rebuilt the brakes, caliper, master cyl. and new pads & rotor. Changed out the neck bearings to the taper set-up. I put in the black coil from Mike's along with new plug's, wire's, and 5K caps. The fuse panel has been rewired as good as new, along with all new charging system component's, rotor, stator, rec/ regulator. I have the Monza 13.5 shocks on the rear, along with the needle bearing kit for the swing arm. New chain and several size sprocket's. Also got the 2-1 exhaust, along with thetracker exhaust system. The engine has a new cam chain tensioner set-up, The BS 34's ar functioning perfectly. They have XS John's needle kit's in them, with the XS filter's. Signal's are all freshened up with new mounting hardware. Bar's have been changed along with the electrical switch's. And last but not least, I have a steel box of GOOD extra part's that goe's with it. I got well over $2500 into it, looking for 1500. Oh, forgot about the tire's, Dunlop 404's. P.M. me here if interested. Milage is around 13000

Back