2013 xs650 build off bikes

also I have the front end from my xs up for grabs if someone needs it...super clean...no rust or pits...shaved legs and trees...harware is all new...stock risers are perfect...etc. Im always down to trade for parts!

the bars off the rear legs i've seen to its a clean look and with your springer been so narrow it would look good.

Came home to a box (one or some of everything he makes) compliments of Hugh today.... Hugh is an amazing man. Thanks again Hugh!

Attachments

• 20121206_185641.jpg
    20121206_185641.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 189
Checking in for december.I haven't got a damn thing done but i did get all the title stuff done.If anybody needs a title for a bike i suggest using Moto recycle.You send them your paperwork and in about a month you get a registration from vermont and then you can get a title thru your state.It sucks to wait but it cost me about $200 the price of a titled neck with out the work.Now for the teardown.

Attachments

• title 001.jpg
    title 001.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 131
He seems super rad... I actually entered a pic in his photo contest he just ran... And wouldn't ya know it dude draws my effn name! I've never won anything in my life lol... And today I come home to 600$s worth of HHB goodies.... All for taking a picture with my daughter.

He seems super rad... I actually entered a pic in his photo contest he just ran... And wouldn't ya know it dude draws my effn name! I've never won anything in my life lol... And today I come home to 600$s worth of HHB goodies.... All for taking a picture with my daughter.

You have no idea how much your name was cursed in my garage this past week! Lol.. glad someone got it, wish it had been me, but you were well deserved.

Now, if Hugh would just do Lay-A-Way....

thats cool man. good to know that those parts went to some one thats good to use them.

Grrr.....Ok day 5 of calling 7 metal west to order a fender and still no luck. I'm hesitant to order online due to some of our forum members having issues with their orders...If I can't get a hold of him today I may say screw it and go fender-less....It wasn't my original plan....but not sure where else I can get a fender that fits like a glove for that kind of cash.

Grrr.....Ok day 5 of calling 7 metal west to order a fender and still no luck. I'm hesitant to order online due to some of our forum members having issues with their orders...If I can't get a hold of him today I may say screw it and go fender-less....It wasn't my original plan....but not sure where else I can get a fender that fits like a glove for that kind of cash.

there are other places to get fenders. :laugh: i dont know what type your look for thow old ford tire covers and can be mod'd pretty ez and you can get a good whole loop for around 150 just say'n

Check out throttle addiction.... They have near exact copies of what 7metal west puts out... Cheaper too...I'll be running one on my build.

I'm trying to get it like this...but no rib, no duck tail...just smooth and radius to fit specifically the tire I'm running.

I want the support to come from the frame and not through struts. The fender itself should accent the curve of the seat I'm going with.

Which is the reason I was wanting to go through 7 Metal West, because I can give him specific sizes and length.

Attachments

• 1971_triumph_bonneville-bobber_right_helrich.jpg
    1971_triumph_bonneville-bobber_right_helrich.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 193
I'm trying to get it like this...but no rib, no duck tail...just smooth and radius to fit specifically the tire I'm running.

I want the support to come from the frame and not through struts. The fender itself should accent the curve of the seat I'm going with.

Which is the reason I was wanting to go through 7 Metal West, because I can give him specific sizes and length.

i see thats a nice look'n bike, cant wait to see it done

Well you guys looks like your getting along pretty good.
Well after get the tunning forks made they look okay but when
I got them on
i didn't like them . So I made me a sissy bar

full

I like the sissy bar

Back