2013 xs650 build off bikes

Assembly...

uploadfromtaptalk1363905608358.jpg

I finally got the rims and hubs back from the powder coater and i relaced them tonight.I was not real happy with the powder job but after i got them back together i think they look pretty good.

Attachments

• xs650 wheels 001.jpg
    xs650 wheels 001.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 160
I finally got the rims and hubs back from the powder coater and i relaced them tonight.I was not real happy with the powder job but after i got them back together i think they look pretty good.

i love the look of black rims and hubs with steel spokes. i just got mine done the other day, still have to true them. i also went with a 21" front and 18" rear on stock heritage hubs.

A0C6B5B1_zps8c9d23d0.jpg

Ok guys Im get'n into the ride part of things rite now. And I guess I should ask how far do you guys want to go? I love long rides but I'm not the only one do'n this so ur input will help? Anyone

Posted via Mobile

I have a 10 hour ride from Harpers Ferry so long rides are good here......

Checking in...

I've been working on the motor for the last few weeks, but After a new gasket kit gets here this weekend I think I'll be ready to button her back up and start putting everything back into the frame. =)

After that I'll start the wiring =(.....

rush, I wish I had thought to use gator for my seat. i will for recover someday.

Well my wiring harness is finished.
time to tear her back down to get ready for paint!:D

My parents just got back from wintering in FLA today i wish i would have thought of it also and had em get me a peace....
Huuuummmm Gator is sounding better and better......
I got some really good tomatoes and oranges though!

Well i finally got the ardtail and have it fitted and welded on.I am happy with my progress this weekend.

Attachments

• TrishsIphone 009.jpg
    TrishsIphone 009.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 150
  • TrishsIphone 008.jpg
    TrishsIphone 008.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 113
  • TrishsIphone 002.jpg
    TrishsIphone 002.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 129
Looks awesome! I did some work on mine as well...stuff came back from the powder coater, got my wheel covers on, and everything back together as a roller...I just need to drop the motor in and wire it up!

uploadfromtaptalk1364777403378.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1364777417026.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1364777428962.jpg

Back