2013 xs650 build off bikes

uploadfromtaptalk1364868840205.jpg

Whoops! Here's the pic...

If anyone was wondering what was going on with the Fat Tracker.....

paintedpictures004_zps658c8bd4.jpg

paintedpictures005_zps1451de11.jpg

paintedpictures007_zpsfef5ae95.jpg

paintedpictures012_zps9b216cca.jpg

Don't have the number plate back from paint yet, still a lot of little stuff to do to button it up, but I'm really pleased with how it's coming together.
Got some pearl in the paint as well, not sure if you can really tell in this photo or not.

paintedpictures013_zps0ececf20.jpg

Getting close!!

Got my motor in and my shovel kick arm installed...the kick arm and last of my misc came back from powder last night.

uploadfromtaptalk1365086549858.jpg

It looks tuff as nails...I'll have to play with the position of it tho caused when close I rubs my inner leg

uploadfromtaptalk1365132628626.jpg

Thanks guys! Just threw the carbs and spacers on. Installed the Mr Lucky's throttle, and laid out the last of my misc. Just need to finish the pipes, buy a chain and install the pma and she's done!

Wow living dead. That stance is sooo perfect

How did you manage the shovel kicker?

Thanks man! I'm super happy with it.

Basically, just took a new shovel kicker and removed the base...beveled the end and did the same to a stock xs kicker base...few passes with my tig and some grinding then off to powder...and what you see is what you get lol

Had to rework the exhaust but I like it even more now...

uploadfromtaptalk1365390647622.jpg

Other side is almost done too...just trying to decide if I want to grind the welds smooth or leave them as is and ceramic coat over them....

So i got a chance over the weekend to brake down the KZ400 roller and take it to my buddy. so he could sand blast it so i could start with a clean frame. Yesturday i got the new that somewhare in the life of the bike someone had used some type of JB weld to repair the frame in more then one spot. the frame pretty much fell apart when dusty was sand blasting it. so im force to use the long springarm frame. the kz is just to far gone to use for anything but the neck and title for a custom kaw build. so im dust'n the long swingarm bike off and hit it hard this week

Back