A thread about threads. . . .pants I mean.

Its $300 just to walk in a er. I always wear some kind if boot....ropers, or steeltoes. I always wore chaps over jeans, but since ive gotten older, and slowed down, just jeans, textile jacket, boots, full face. I would like to try dragon skins though.
Lol $300 would be great, if your ass touches my cart it's an instant $1000 before I even start going to work on you, your IV start is $300, and your basic panel is going to be a few hundred on top of that.

My in/out ER visit for the June wreck was billed over $5K. My insurance contracted for something less, and my part was under $2K. That was for a 10 minute exam, a CAT scan, and some band aids.

I need some knee pucks to wear under my Kevlar lined pants.

My in/out ER visit for the June wreck was billed over $5K. My insurance contracted for something less, and my part was under $2K. That was for a 10 minute exam, a CAT scan, and some band aids.

I need some knee pucks to wear under my Kevlar lined pants.
CT's are such bread and butter, we don't even call for half of them based on algorithms, but they make us money and prevent a lot of lawsuits. Don't forget it's not that difficult to call and haggle your ER bill with the hospital itself, you'd be surprised on how often it works, hardly anyone ever does it, they call insurance instead and end up pissing in the wind

Have you seen this?

http://www.xs650.com/threads/20-stitches-removed-from-my-leg-yesterday.43253/

BTW, every time I see the member name "Exploding Coffin Emporium", my mind hears "Exploding Coffee". Does that exist yet?
No hadn't seen that thread, always sucks to get motorcycle accidents and the majority are caused by cagers, seen some nasty ones over my years of working trauma and it always hits me hard considering my passion for two wheels.

I've never heard of exploding coffee lol, about the closest I can think of is the coffee exploding out the ass of a patient I once had who tried doing one of those crazy coffee enemas that didn't turn out quite right

...I've never heard of exploding coffee lol, about the closest I can think of is the coffee exploding out the ass of a patient I once had who tried doing one of those crazy coffee enemas that didn't turn out quite right

Aaaakkk!

(Grabbing the eyebleach)

Thankyew. That successfully erased my mis-reading of your membername...

Aaaakkk!

(Grabbing the eyebleach)

Thankyew. That successfully erased my mis-reading of your membername...

Indeed.....I am still not quite sure precisely what Exploding's name means, but I now have a pretty solid idea of what it does not mean.

Pete

Back