Another new guy

david bird

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone
My name is David bird, I just found this site and for someone not to good on the computer it looks somewhat easy to use. I don't have allot of time to get better at using the computer because allot of you keep me busy out in the shop building hardtails, and I would like to thank you for that. The support for my product line has been amazing. If you need any information on my stuff please visit lowbrow customs.com

Thanks Dave

I really like your looped hard tail section.Do you offer a weld on hardtail service?Where we send you our frame and you weld it and send it back? Kind of like TC Bros and G&L.If not would you have a list of any recommended shops to do the work?

David,

I've built several frames for local customers, but anyone that has wanted just a weld-on tail, I've pointed them in your direction. Nicest tail on the market in my opinion, and install is much easier than any other as well.

David
Its nice to see that there are Brit bike freaks out there. I looked at your website and I liked what I saw. keep up the good work. Where can I lay hands on some of your stickers they are cool.
PunkRock

David,
I too like your stuff, well I haven't bought anything yet, but plan too. Especially a ducktail fender you have. I live near Loaded Gun Customs and they have nothing but great things to say about Lowbrow.

Hey David, I ordered your straight tail section from lowbrow and it's awesome, great work man. I had a local welder weld it to my frame and I couldn't be happier with how the hardtail fits on the stock frame, thanks again for a great product.

It's cool that you are hooking up on forums. It gives you real world feedback on your parts. It would be nice if other suppliers would do the same.

You teach me how to weld and make those beautiful hard tails, and I'll teach you the computer. ;) Seriously though, welcome!

Kent

i have out two new dvd's to help you learn how to weld. but still can't do much on this computer. ha ha two dics.jpg

I just had to post and tell you that I really dig your looped hardtail sections. If I do another hardtail I'll use one instead of building my own this time.

I bought a looped hardtail and the quality is superb! I also got the MIG video for Christmas and enjoyed it. Very informative! Keep up the good work man!

Thanks to everyone for the great welcome. And please post up some pic,s of your bikes, I would love to see them. Thanks Dave

Thanks to everyone for the great welcome. And please post up some pic,s of your bikes, I would love to see them. Thanks Dave
Ok since you asked :laugh: Sold before it was even finished :doh: Buyilt for my friend Dan, he told me what to do and I just did it :shrug: My much loved rig :D Lots of bit's built by me including the leading link front end. Hey Dave you ask for pic's, it's your own fault! :laugh:

Back