1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Any Hire For Engraving?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Grimmith, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Grimmith

Grimmith codyahoward.myportfolio.com

Iowa
    next will be my forks, then my exhaust..I'm not anywhere close to being done with this ( hopefully done in a couple weeks) I used to carve wood, so I gave metal a try. I can definitely get better at it quickly. I won't charge much at all, I could even draw up some badass designs for future bike projects. Check out my portfolio https://punk3dgrim.deviantart.com/gallery/

I have fibromyalgia and neuropathy and can't hold a job because of the pain, and most of the people I worked with didn't believe me.... I'm just running out of money and don't know what to do besides file for disability.....

YamadudeXS650C and TwoManyXS1Bs like this.
  2. mrtwowheel

mrtwowheel Honda Etched On Brain Top Contributor

Check your private messages, PM sent.

Scott

Grimmith likes this.
  3. TwoManyXS1Bs

TwoManyXS1Bs BBQ Hunter Top Contributor

Try Alpha-lipoic-acid as a dietary supplement for the neuropathy...

Grimmith likes this.
  4. fredintoon

fredintoon Fred Hill, S'toon. Top Contributor

Hi Grimmith,
    sorry to hear of your problems and hope they can be alleviated.
    But although your portfolio shows excellent artwork, engraving ain't for my bike because
    A) I can't afford to get it done, shipping costs alone are beyond my means.
    B) If my bike was all engraved, I'd have to clean the bastard so I could show it off.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    Grimmith likes this.
  5. xjwmx

xjwmx XS650 Guru Top Contributor

U.S.A.
    The stuff in your link is pretty inventive. If you have to file for disability do it sooner rather than later. From what I have seen it takes a long time and more likely than not will require an appeal. I know of someone who got beaten up really bad and has constant headache and couldn't get it at all.

6. Grimmith

Iowa
    Thanks Fredi, I appreciate it. and I know what you mean, thats why I'm doing it myself haha

7. Grimmith

Iowa
    Currently on Lyrica, magnesium, and vitamin D lol. Theirs all types of shit wrong with my body, but I never get any positive or negative test results. It all says I'm "a healthy young man"......SMH