Any thoughts on this welder?

Longevity make eastwood welders :bike:

Neither company will confirm or deny whether they are made in the same factory... but early Eastwood welders were blue, they had a few problems with quality and keeping up with demand... the features between the longevity and Eastwood are slightly different though. I own a longevity, and love it... I'll stick with them personally. my Lincoln 180hd was a great welder, never failed me... it held its value very well, which is probably not the case with the longevity, but as of now I don't see any reason to upgrade again, this thing is awesome. I just got a ck gas saver lenses, and its not much of an upgrade... I think people blow smoke about how great these are.

Neither company will confirm or deny whether they are made in the same factory... but early Eastwood welders were blue, they had a few problems with quality and keeping up with demand... the features between the longevity and Eastwood are slightly different though. I own a longevity, and love it... I'll stick with them personally. my Lincoln 180hd was a great welder, never failed me... it held its value very well, which is probably not the case with the longevity, but as of now I don't see any reason to upgrade again, this thing is awesome. I just got a ck gas saver lenses, and its not much of an upgrade... I think people blow smoke about how great these are.

sorry I saw it in welers fourm somewhere but I can't find it now sorry if I mislead anyone:shrug:

Back