Ardcore's DIY hardtail..

Got my hardtail and it looks great. Just wondering, what you guys have been doing for wheel spacing? With all of the spacers and caliper bracket I still have around 1/4" gap between the axle plates. Im not using the stock axle adjusters.

BTW if it matters, Mag wheels.

you will need to make your own spacers..with the amount of wheel combos out its not possible for us to send a set with the tail section.

NP I just wanted to make sure it was something expected and wasn't something I was doing wrong since I wasn't using the axle plates.

Also wanted to add, love the hardtail. Thanks for the great product.

POV76, we are building them as fast as we can make them. Our turn around is about 5 weeks,so yours should be on its way out to you this week.

ARRRGGHH 3 weeks and waiting. GOD the suspense is killing me!! < I jest of course. Keep up the good communication guys and I am sure we will all be very pleased.

6 weeks, 1 day, 1 hr, 23 mins and 32 seconds (LOL). Sorry for the delay, it is shipping tommorow. As Sure posted we are running around 5 week turnaround on these. Not busting anybody's chops but we don't get to spend a lot of time on the forums so if you have questions please call or email the shop.
Thanks,
Jon Ard
ArdcoreChoppers.com

6 weeks, 1 day, 1 hr, 23 mins and 32 seconds (LOL). Sorry for the delay, it is shipping tommorow. As Sure posted we are running around 5 week turnaround on these. Not busting anybody's chops but we don't get to spend a lot of time on the forums so if you have questions please call or email the shop.
Thanks,
Jon Ard
ArdcoreChoppers.com
Probably really close. Haha. I'm not worried about it. I was just jumping on the... How many weeks band wagon. Look forward to seeing it.

Posted via Mobile

...almost complete.
Ardcore's Ardtail and F.U. Bars.

Attachments

• 2012-05-18 20.02.03.jpg
    2012-05-18 20.02.03.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 548
Has anyone received an Ardtail lately? If so what was your wait time on it? I am at 8 weeks on what was to be a 5 week turn around and beginning to get a little figity.

Back