Ardcore's DIY hardtail..

Got mine after about 10 weeks, due to axle plate back order. Welded on as of yesterday. Does anyone know what size spacer I need for the back wheel? The lines on this thing are perfect, I'm so glad I decided to go with this hardtail. I still can't wrap my head around how pretty their welds are

Got mine after about 10 weeks, due to axle plate back order. Welded on as of yesterday. Does anyone know what size spacer I need for the back wheel? The lines on this thing are perfect, I'm so glad I decided to go with this hardtail. I still can't wrap my head around how pretty their welds are

what dimensions did you go with. Ive heard about the axle spacers for these being needed. Is it wider than stock?

i went with their normal setup: 4inch stretch, 2inch drop. i havent got a chance to put the back wheel on yet so i dont know the exact spacing, but from what ive heard almost all the hardtails made need the rear wheel shimmed

i dont think the 10 week wait is normal at all but all their axle plates were back ordered. when I ordered mine they said a 4 week wait and then they ran into the problem. I suppose the only way you would know if they're caught up is to call or email them

what dimensions did you go with. Ive heard about the axle spacers for these being needed. Is it wider than stock?

It is wider than stock. I have used 3 3/4" washers and its almost spot on. I can get exact measurements for you, but I haven't decided if I want to get spacers made or simply use the washers. It would be nice if they would include the option for spacers as all the stock wheel options are the same.

Finally got mine fitted and welded up. Craftsmanship is top notch.
thiggi

hey frky mnky, if you could get those widths that would be sweet. did you have to use 3 washers on both sides?

Width on the frame plates is 8.75" while the stock swing arm is 8.5" so you have .25" you need to make up. Depending upon if you use the stock axle adjusters will change how you need to space the wheel.

Not really sure how to label it. Just going with what i like. 21's front and rear mid controls and clip ons with suspended leaf seat.

Back