Best manual?

Don't have to deal with the wife after setting her laptop on the shop floor or getting "smudges" on it.

Books travel better and you can stick things in the pages and write notes on them too.

So your kids and friends can get them for free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because I'm an old fart and just plain like good books much better!, Blue

I like the factory book too. I have a silver colored bokk that covers 70-74. I watched it on Ebay, told about it on the forums. After it was on there for a bout three weeks I bought it.
I have a yellow covered book for 74 - 77. I also have the yellow 78 book, the yellow 78 E, F and G suppliments. I'd like to get the factory books on the H, SH, SJ and SK models.
I have the Clymer, I might even get a Haynes manual. Just to see how bad it is.

For most things on the bike the manuals on biker.net work just fine. They didn't make major changes very often. A few small changes very couple years.
Leo

The best on line manuals HERE. Click on Technik, and on Werkstat-unterlagen in the drop down.

The first set of PDF's are from the B manual and has the C/D supplements. These are written in 3 Languages side by side and English is one of them. Excellent copy's and pics

Second set of PDF's are the same as the biker.net and knucklebuster SE and later ones.

Back