Best new bike video on Youtube... the "MC400"

platkeyboy

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Mediocre video of ok bike, that you may find mildly amusing

Mediocre video of an ok bike, that you may find mildly amusing.

But you better buckle up, 'cause he ain't.

Sorry, no wreck--just a guy who has no idea what he's selling, no idea what clubman bars are made for, and who says awesome things like, "Y'all buckle up--I ain't gonna," "I ride hard and the bike ride hard," and "Unlike some people who just have a video of the bike running....I'm-a do that too..."

Of course, I found this video funny because the guy is so dang cocky. Wrecks are funny most of the time, true, but among motorcycle enthusiasts, this one is pretty entertaining. Perhaps guys like this are a dime-a-dozen among your friends and family, but he's pretty unique to me. No big deal. There are plenty of other people who've found it amusing--you guys are entitled to apathy.

I hope he sells it quick, because His riding style is a menace to Himself, and everyone on the road around Him. I bet He has no MC endorsement or insurance, either. No joke there, just an idiot who should not be on the road.

Sorry, no wreck--just a guy who has no idea what he's selling, no idea what clubman bars are made for, and who says awesome things like, "Y'all buckle up--I ain't gonna," "I ride hard and the bike ride hard," and "Unlike some people who just have a video of the bike running....I'm-a do that too..."

Of course, I found this video funny because the guy is so dang cocky. Wrecks are funny most of the time, true, but among motorcycle enthusiasts, this one is pretty entertaining. Perhaps guys like this are a dime-a-dozen among your friends and family, but he's pretty unique to me. No big deal. There are plenty of other people who've found it amusing--you guys are entitled to apathy.

That part got me to chuckle a bit.

Thank God for Vicodin, because that was just painful. I actually thought it was going to be a good video.

Back