Better join in then.

New pma purchased off Ants from the UK site nailed on. New tank lined and nailed on. Now it don't look much in the pics but blimey it's nice, gimmi a lil chubby a tell thi. Got a cuppla days for the seal to cure so I think I'll spray the mudguards and the wheels the same metallic grey. Got a new front muddy btw :thumbsup:

image_zpscarrpjlp.jpg

Today I mainly sprayed me back mudguard and front wheel. They pass the 5' inspection :rolleyes:

image_zps71pa6pid.jpg

Also painted me new tyre :)

Dunno about this decal.

image_zpspbrumvxz.jpg

New tank lined and nailed on. Now it don't look much in the pics but blimey it's nice,

image_zpscarrpjlp.jpg

how are you going to stop the front of the seat sticking to the rear of the tank ?
or Is it only me that has this problem with my tank and seat:(

Eh up mate. It's not quiet touching, maybe 1/4" inch off. If it gets any closer with use I was thinking of a bit of felt on the seat where it could rub :thumbsup:

mines a right b****d ...... sticks like the proverbial and won't let go no matter what.
I thought about applying some grease but I might slide right off the seat if I brake hard :laugh::bike:

mines a right b****d ...... sticks like the proverbial and won't let go no matter what.
I thought about applying some grease but I might slide right off the seat if I brake hard :laugh::bike:

Hey, peanut. I've used "Liquid Glass Auto polish" in the past, and that stuff is amazing. NOTHING sticks to it. Even on my airplanes. Dirt and bug goo wipes right off. When I entered my Vega in a car show, they tried to write my entry number on the windshield (which was also 'Liquid Glass' coated), and their markers wouldn't work. I think it's available in the UK.

http://www.liquidglasspolish.com/products/liquid-glass-ultimate-auto-polish/

thanks twomany I'll look out for some .
I like the idea of protecting a windscreen we could use that here in the Uk at this time of year it might help with fogging
I suspect half the problem is due to a poor rattle can finish

Made a few changes. - - -

Hi Yoozy,
sometimes adding one more ingredient to a recipe can spoil the taste.
If you can't leave this one alone perhaps it's time to buy another and fix it up in a contrasting style?

Back