Bitcoin; anybody know anything? Use it?

When you first inquired about it, was priced like a cup of coffee. Are you glad you watched it go to $20,000 from the sidelines?

But...I kind of think it's over now. First -- it will never be as low as it was at the beginning with as much potential as it had and the most you can hope for is to possibly double your money and with too much risk. Second -- I read something about some new rules that I think are going to begin in June. Don't remember anything about them, but I know they aren't going to boost the price. I would wait until it's out of the news for years and it falls to nothing again before I would be interested.
Yeah probably quite content, I threw away some bux "day trading" back in the day, lesson (mostly) learned.
IMHO once a bubble has burst, it's burst. I'll stick with my first guess; a non government currency is inevitable, but it won't be bitcoin.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd guess that bitcoin will come back - or something like it and a lot of people who don't quite know what they are doing will loose their shirts on it. What a shame.

I'm pretty conservative - I subscribe to the old Smith Barney slogan....

Why buy bitcoin.
XS1coin has performed better.
XS1coin.png

Did well enough out of my Bitcoin to buy this 1976 Ford Falcon panel van from Lloyd's Auctions after enquiring if I could pay with Bitcoin?
Answer was yes , so as it was starting to fall again in value I turned my cyber asset into heavy Metal asset.
And still retain my original investment.
I can't complain.
Who dares wins....

Currently reworking a damaged bonnet (hood) I scored on the net for $100 have grafted a fibreglass GS GT GXL scoop section to the metal with high strength 🦖 T-Rex adhesive, pic shows where I'm at now smoothing the join and the rest of the panel out with good ol plastic bodyfiller or Bog as we call it here.
You blokes know it as Bondo.
Poms would probably say Mud.
Got more sanding and shaping to do today, and a set of hoodpins are at my PO box awaiting pickup.
Not gonna utilise factory pins as they're not available and I wanna be different.
XS 650 enthusiasts will relate I'm sure.
To the being different part I mean...not necesarily the car part nor the Bitcoin part.
Tried 5 times to spell necesarily whoopee got it that time!

IMG20220716222456.jpg
IMG20220716220656.jpg
IMG20220709224527.jpg
IMG20220728021707.jpg
IMG20220923190312.jpg

Back