Brart style pictures needed

To me the MCM looks a little hump backed due to the seat needing to be so high. The VI has a much better flow to it. I'm also willing to be that the VI is going to be better for 90% of women or guys under 6ft. If I were over 6ft maybe I'd consider the MCM kit but still think the VI looks worlds better.

THe MCM would probably look a little better with a frisco mounted tank.

Heres a side shot of a bike Im finishing up now. It's for sale (shameless plug). It shows the kit on a side shot as requested.
[/IMG]
Heres another I built last year
[/IMG]
and another one of mine from 2 years ago
[/IMG]

Visual Impact
www.visualimpact2.com

Brat Kit

Attachments

• build4nfabpics061.jpg
    build4nfabpics061.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 3
  • wickedsoul012.jpg
    wickedsoul012.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 3
  • miscpics026.jpg
    miscpics026.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
That VI bike with the Koi fish is incredible. Saw it in person at the bearded lady bike show and the picture doesn't do it the justice it deserves.

Thanks for the pictures VI and H
Real nice bikes. WOW!

Keep the pictures comming.... Anybody out there sporting a Monster kit ?

Since we are showing off VI Kits here's mine ( still unfinished project ) :

I added hairpin springs to mine for a little more comfort ( I am 5'7",,, 145 lbs and barely made the shocks squat )
full

full

full

before hairpins and rear fender added :
full

I doubt youll get many if any pics with the monster kit since it wasnt released that long ago compared to the VI kit.

Aha, thats probably why. I'm quite new to the xs scene so I wouldn't know.... how long stuff has been out.

Anyways Eureka hit me hard and fast.... and I got it all figured out.....

PRESENTING..........
The all new Lesters Brat kit soon available at a Walmart near you........:doh:

Lesters Brat kit.jpg

What you guys think??? BUT I'm screwed, I don't have pipe bending tooling....
Will look into local shops willing to bend... for me.... doubt they will bother.

I alsways get myself into these silly situations:banghead:
Maybe Monster will make me a prototype to try out and show off.

Thats actually similar to what id like. Somewhere between the monster and VI kits. Like you said though, then ya gotta find someone to do the bending for ya.

Yea and that is a pretty hard bend... will propably kink the pipe..... BUT I think it looks great!:thumbsup:

Get the original Brat style drop seat kit from bratstyle.com. I think this is the most complete kit with fender mounting included. Looks awesome and exactly the angle you are looking for.

http://bratstyle.com/Original_parts/other_parts/dropseat42.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://bratstyle.com/Original_parts/other_parts/dropseat31.jpg

Back