Bratstyle - Screw that, Let's Chop!

Got it all back together, started doing more stupid tricks on it and burned out the 6 plate clutch doing wheelies... Did some machining and was able to fit 7 disks onto the OEM 6 plate basket. Mucho better wheelies...

Then I realized I wanted to ride longer wheelies, and not have my guts vibrating out of my body - so I'm pulling a freshly rebuilt 750 engine, with a Web 59a Cam out of the chassis... It has less than 50 miles on it since I started beating on this thing - but I wanted to rephase it, so out with the old...

61451_4782693401294_1041003350_n.jpg

Makes me all tingly inside...

47592_453941644655279_327240913_n.jpg

I spent 20 hours working over the frame this week, in preparation for final powdercoating... I think you folks'll dig it... If not, it's ok - I'm building it for me :)

Can you explain what you did with the downtube? It looks like you lugged it like a bicycle, but I cant understand how its strengthening the joint. Are you trying to spread the stresses away from the weld and further along the downtube?

Can you explain what you did with the downtube? It looks like you lugged it like a bicycle, but I cant understand how its strengthening the joint. Are you trying to spread the stresses away from the weld and further along the downtube?

Frame was fully welded before, without any gusseting and was handling 2' drops and dumb wheelies with hard landings just fine. I added the curved gusset, and then the sleeved sections will direct stressed down the bottom of the lower tubing. It'll handle most anything I throw at it now - and if it goes boom, you folks'll be the first to know :laugh::laugh:

I just finished the entire bike, it's photoshoot time!

I don t think the people here will beat you up bout backwards flames like the guys on fakebook...lol

Posted via Mobile

Haha - that guy fully brought the hate huh? :thumbsup: I'm of the opinion that a bike that draws that much emotion from someone is either complete junk, or totally cool.... We'll know where this one lands eventually :laugh:

what about the background green tank? where's that one landing?

it's always awesome to see the crew at HHB working on their own projects.

keep it up,
avenue.

Haha - that guy fully brought the hate huh? :thumbsup: I'm of the opinion that a bike that draws that much emotion from someone is either complete junk, or totally cool.... We'll know where this one lands eventually :laugh:

I'm not on fakebook . But the screw that hate crap! IT'S COOL all the way!
:rock:

He was just mad cuz he can't pull off backward flames on his bike. I like it

Posted via Mobile

*I'll have to put it on the "Hot or Not" website where people take pictures of themselves in the bathroom mirror and see if the rest of the world approves. My self esteem will be directly linked to the approval of unknown internet peoples*

*Spoken with a "Tad" bit of sarcasm

*I'll have to put it on the "Hot or Not" website where people take pictures of themselves in the bathroom mirror and see if the rest of the world approves. My self esteem will be directly linked to the approval of unknown internet peoples*

*Spoken with a "Tad" bit of sarcasm

Well....Your not getting any picture of me in the bathroom :yikes: but, as one of the "unknown internet peoples" :D I'm looking forward to seeing more! :thumbsup:

Had a 4 hour photoshoot with Frank Bott this morning. He is working on the final edits but a few images have been emailed to me already :)

Back