British XS650'ers

xjwmx

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Is there any way you can take back Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell? They're giving your nation a black eye over here. They're not good ambassadors.

Take them back and give us a couple dozen Martin Clunes or another Beatles.

I would pay for a first class plane ticket for Piers Morgan to go anywhere but here.

send em back to the UK on one of those ships that you sink out on the reefs to create new habitat for sea wildlife. At least they'll do some good there.:laugh:

Reckon we should use this thread to add all the tossersnwankers we all want to get rid of.:D:thumbsup:

I'll start with a few tossers/wankers that should be harvested for fertiliser...

-George W Bush, literally drop kicked the US in the balls!

-The Labour party and unions in the UK, literally castrated and destroyed British industry & interests in the 60-70s not to mention the more recent financial collapse and forced immigration to destroy traditional British values and the English nation in the last decade.

Rant over! :)

Last edited:
don't get me started on immigration grrrrrrr:banghead:

The latest bollox to emerge is apparently the UK Customs and immigration arn't allowed to challenge possible illegals for proof of legal UK status because it might compromise their Human Rights ! :banghead:

you couldn't make that up!

Thank god I shan't be around for much longer to see the depths that the UK is going to reach in the not too distant future

The conservatives are useless at the moment, but one more Labour/Lefty government and what remains of Britain is well and truly finished!

I have never felt the urge to vote in 63 years but I might just make an exception to vote for Ukip next time round. They surely can't do any worse than the other muppets:shrug:

Definition of SHAN'T: shall not . First Known Use of SHAN'T. 1664.

Correct !....:thumbsup::D as in shall not .
Do you guys not use it ?

talking of firearms confiscation i tried shooting Full bore rifle ( Enfield Mk1 1942 .303 )since my handguns were confiscated in 1997 but it ain't the same . :(
I really miss my Commercial 1911 Colt and all the 1911A1's and the Browning Hi-Power (MI5 special order )and all the others . Always did my own reloading ,mostly vitavouri .
We should start a handguns I own/have owned thread and I could get all nostalgic:laugh:

Back