buildin' me a tracker

I have this thread bookmarked. It's the first one I check on this board every day.

Thanks everyone. This thread might slow down some as I'm close to the end of the build now, maybe a coupla ride reports.

And "jammie bugger"? WTF is that?
And "Hogmanay"?

What are you blokes smokin' over there?

Looks like 'jammie bugger' is a lucky person and 'Hogmanay' is a Scots word for New Years' Eve. I'm going guess they've started a wee bit early. :D

Thanks everyone. This thread might slow down some as I'm close to the end of the build now, maybe a coupla ride reports.

And "Hogmanay"?

I guess you will have to build us another ride, for us to follow. Let's see, how about a Cafe or stock appearing hot rod. Yeah, thats it! :bike:

Vid from last Sat. Went up the canyon to see a friend. My son's got the Go Pro on his KTM SM (kid is really good on the back wheel), my son-in-law on the Kwacker. Bike is doin' just fine!

And "Hogmanay"?

Sorry Dave "Jammie Bugger" = Lucky Man

Google Hogmanay.

I forgot you lot cant speak proper:D

Vid from last Sat. Went up the canyon to see a friend. My son's got the Go Pro on his KTM SM (kid is really good on the back wheel), my son-in-law on the Kwacker. Bike is doin' just fine!

Dave,
Brilliant well worth it then mate. You are a Lucky Bugger.

Dave,
Just one thing where are the bends in the roads ?, you could bring it over here and we Brits will show you some proper scratchers roads A616 the A832 and of course the I-O-M mountain course with some proper bends LOL:laugh:

Jealous Leslie

Nice ride Dave. now go up above oakland and ride through those hills :thumbsup: when I was a Marine I was stationed at Alameda Navel air station.I lived in your town for about a year then. or maybe take a ride through those redwoods.I spent lots of weekends in those mountains ridin bikes. I post my favorite ride later go to go to work now.Ed

Pics from today............

done001-2.jpg

And don't even THINK about fuckin' with THIS guy:D

done005-1.jpg

Get your SIL to turn that Ninja into a Bryan Smith replica flatracker. I want to do that, but too many projects now.

Kaw-flat-tracker.jpg

Yours is looking good. :)

John

I, being Dave's aforementioned SIL, would consider refabing my 650R, however after helping him build this, one re-built bike in the family is enough for now. It was a blast doing it. Glad I was able to help him get through it. We got some new pix of it just today. another miserable day here in CA, 64 degrees and partly cloudy. :thumbsup:

Dave, great looking bike! Are you running without the upper motor mounts? Can't see them in the last pics. My tracker build is coming along slowly and I'll try to get some pics on here later. It will be more of a gravel tracker but with a lic. plate as I am in farm country. Mitch

Back