Clear alternator covers, Ready to go!

Yep, they should be ready to go in the next few days. It takes about a week each time I order for the materials to show up.

Feel free to order one, and Ill have them sent as soon as they are ready. I ship via air so shipping time is nice and quick!

Thanks guys.

any word on the bezel ring you mentioned? id be interested in one of these if it helped reinforce the piece and clean up the transition even more. thanks again for making them!

No updates on the trim ring yet.

And if you haven't, take a look at the video.. The only thing that could use reinforcement is the stock aluminum cover tabs! This piece im making is pretty indestructible.

Ill be sure to update it as soon as I make progress.

Its official, the next batch is ready to rock.

Ill be sending out 4 this morning.. Get your orders in before they sell out again!!

Thanks everyone!

how about some photos of this on bike. be cool to see your set ups and what it looks like on the bike. thinking about doing this.

got mine in the other day, nice work!! let me know if you end up making a trim ring!! i can be a prototyper if you need someone to mount it up for fitment ;)

granted my engine is on a stand, but it'll still be the same!! thanks again for a great price on a good product and fast shipping.

yep they are ready to go matt!

thank you for the kind words wannabridin, I'll keep you updated on the trim ring!

and I'll get a few more pics of the cover on some different bikes jake.

Thanks jeff, I appreciate it.

To anyone who has received them, lets get some pictures up on your rides!

img1131bf.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalkhh.jpg

Second picture curtesy of livingdead.

Back