Clear alternator covers, Ready to go!

Shot with cover on. Love them dude!

full

I apologize to everyone for the lack of communication.

Recently I lost my shop due to some "friends" pushing the limits a little too far. Along with that some life stuff got in the way, and I have been away from a computer pretty well completely for weeks. That being said, within the week I should be able to get production in swing again.

I will have an update very shortly with a more specific date for ya'll.

Thank you for the patience!

Just so you all know, all orders have been shipped out, I have two left (one pending payment) but 20 more will be available very shortly!

thank you all.

And occam, I'm working on an aluminum trim ring that will be about 1/2 inch wide, going round the whole thing, and tapped into the cover. It will use matching stainless hardware. Stay tuned.

i'm very interested in a cover AND the trim ring as well , please keep us posted on when your going to be making these again (trim ring update too please)

They are reelop. Shop space is not an easy thing to find where I live, but that being said feel free to make your own. No one stopping you!

Damn that sucks. Have you checked out the joker machine billet aluminum ones? They aren't as cool as this clear one but a lot cooler than the factory one

Breaking shit is fun!

hey tron hope your doing good. im looking at working with lexan to design a stator cover with an aluminum design overlay so that it looks like a open aluminum cover but5 still hold the protection against elements. have you been using any heat forming with the material?? i have a solid state so need the clearance and want to form the same arc contour as the original. one day i am looking at doing a pma and going without a battery but for now want to just try my hand at making a cover that cvan be put on with the solid state in. luckily i have access to my machine and welding shop and all materials possible so now im just gathering info on wor5king with the material and possabilitys and limitations. hope to be able to have some first trial pieces comming out soon. figure they will start rough at first but over time i can refine my process.

ohh also what is your preffered method of cutting the material?? bandsaw will cut but i want to see if i can easily avaoid rough grainy looking edges. i havnt tried it on the knee mill with a cutter yet...which was my initial thought on having the diameter cut out easily and accuratly through good old cnc programing. then again the quik easy dirty way of just template tracing and roughing down never hurt making parts haha.

Hi all. I apologize for the extremely late reply.
I had stepped away from motorcycles and even Internet for quite some time. Life got in the way. Big time.

I know I promised covers a long time ago and didn't follow
through but this time it's real. I have moved into a new house, have a garage, and an ready to build shit again and I'm very excited about it.

Lexan is ordered and on the way. Stay tuned.

Again I apologize. My inbox now has room so feel free to message me at any point. :thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

ohh also what is your preffered method of cutting the material?? bandsaw will cut but i want to see if i can easily avaoid rough grainy looking edges. i havnt tried it on the knee mill with a cutter yet...which was my initial thought on having the diameter cut out easily and accuratly through good old cnc programing. then again the quik easy dirty way of just template tracing and roughing down never hurt making parts haha.

pm me weldfan :thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

Back