Front fender as rear?

picture124-vi.jpg

here you go. no struts yet. after i cut the mounts that would mount to the forks, i got some plastichrome edging that goes around the edging of your door to cover the razor sharp edges of the fender. I also had to cut a notch for the chain.

Hey 650skull,the color is 1975 ford truck green,and I made the headlight. I used the speedo,and tach basel. I cut them up to hold a speedo,and cut a hole in the headlight,and welded,and molded it all up. I was way to cheap to buy an old headlight with a speedo in it so I made one.

I 2nd any requests for mounting ideas. Im looking to mount one on my 'brat' project and would love to see how you guys have done it.:thumbsup:

hey james and/or angus. are your fenders full lenght with just the mounting tabs cut off or did you take some of the lenght out and weld it back together?

mine was a little over half the length of a stock fender, and the mounts were cut completely off

hey guys, I'd like to turn my front into rear also. but every time I hold it up to the stock size rear wheel, the different diameter of the rear (smaller) to front fender (larger) just looks dumb to me. Your guys' look great - what did you do to change the radius of the stock front fender?

Cheap means it was free to build. I had extra parts, like tach,and speedo basel. I have a mig welder but I had to buy a small can of auto bondo. No I don't sell them but if you take your time,you can build your own. It's not tough.

Back