gggGary's used parts emporium Buy, Sell, Trade.

The clutch thingie is covered well here too. I'll have to look around see if I have a 7 plate version that looks good.

Took both side covers off and the stator. This engine wouldn't budge with the kick start a few days ago. I looked in the cylinders with my borescope and they looked decent. I had pulled the plugs and hit it with PB blaster last week. Put a wrench on the rotor nut and the engine is free, bores look good all the way down still have cross hatching. Valve seats are shiny. hmm With just over 10k on it, she might be a good runner.

Pulled a compression test 80 left, 120 right. cold

all three for $70 shipped CONUS Not perfect parts but the rotor and pick ups test good the stator might be OK, the white to white and yellow tests are good but I was not getting infinity to the frame. high resistance 500Kohms but it showed a number so I won't promise anything on the stator. This was outside and shows water damage. The wire connectors on the pickups and stator are pretty much junk, sun? they are crumbly. screws on the stator frame have a lot of rust. I didn't snap a pic of the stator, think of it as sketchy at best.
I buffed these up after the pics and they look better now..

Rotor sold.

saw005.jpg

saw006.jpg

Thanks for your interest

My email and paypal
ziesler at bsupply.us

Please use email with a title like:
Front spoke hub for gggGary 53913

6O8
gggGary
434-27l5

Attachments

• saw001.jpg
    saw001.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 236
  • saw003.jpg
    saw003.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 214
  • saw004.jpg
    saw004.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 224
Some more parts for sale here
77 tank and side covers, tank has a couple of dents, will split side covers 25 each tank with petcocks 70 all plus the ride.
repaint standard tank and some side covers I think the side covers are special II covers
2 rear spoke wheels
1 front spoke wheel

wheels $100 each plus the ride better pics if you are interested.

http://www.bsupply.us/xs77parts/

clutch and seat are gone.

I'll take the red side covers. Are they still available? Price?
Sending PM.

That motor is still here, come on up. I've been tempted to put parts on and fire it up!

Dave I have a nearly complete 82 engine odo showed 10K miles. It doesn't have the side covers or rotor on it at this time. cylinder walls look good with a borescope, it pulled 80,120 cold never run.

Make an offer?
What do you need?

Offer? Geez, I'd probably low ball you, and you'd call me a cheap FIB:)

Need? Nothing really. Just been kicking around the idea of a complete top end, to have to send out to Hoos for 700 bore, valve job, Shell cam, then be able to just slap it on.

Back