Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to win the pipes because like most of us, I have a million ideas and about a hundred dollars. That's it!

Thanks xs650.com and Pandemonium for contributing to the cause and our true love of the xs and it's unlimited potential.

Turdherder

I think you should give it to me....My wife conned me....letting me get another bike (yep another xs) if I had a vasectomy :yikes:. Got that today and man my balls hurt. These pipes would ease the pain of losing my swimmers. :banghead:

Cheers and Happy New Year! Have a beer for me since I'll be at home icing my sac.

I should win them because that's just the way it is! What can I say?

Al : )

You ask why me.
I have had my 650 since 1982 its a 1978 model
fress resto near finished those pipes are just tops.
Low on cash. Xmas gone with.
How cool are those pipes.
If i dont win i will still have to buy a set at a later date
that will suit my wallet
go the 650 in australia
greg.

my sweet twin awakes
sound doesn't match the beauty
damn, need some new pipes

About sending them to quebec!!!!
DSCF0816.jpg

I started a XS650 project a year ago. The build is for my brother how lives in Utah. I've let him down. The bike is stripped down. The frame was hardtailed by wiseguy customs in my home state of Washington. I've acquired numerous parts to get a good start at building an awesome bike. The pipes would help with the build. Money has dried up but my motivation hasn't. Help me make my brothers bike happen. Thanks Beanbag

I should win them because I am a very poor but THE most hopeful Chopper builder... and if I don't get them I might just have to ride around with no pipes, and then I could get pulled over and might get lippy and end up getting taken to jail where some guy who's bigger then me (which is most) might have his way with me and then my wife would be so disappointed with my lack of ability to fight off a sexual predator that she would leave me and take the kids and in the divorce I would lose the house to her which has my shop attached to it and then I could no longer work on my bikes and then I would just be REALLY sad. Oh yeah and they probably would have impounded my bike and there would be nothing left to make me happy.
PLEASE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME!

Well what can I say...been full circle, had an XS some 40 years ago...then had ever other brand name since & about to go down memory lane as I just bought a '73..which beside the paint the only thing that needs doing is a good exhaust system... & being that this is my first post on the forum...well you've gotta' have a crack!!!!
Remember that movie [ forgot the name ]...kick it here , kick it here...

Regards & hello from 'Painted Mohawk [from that big island down under ]

Why should I win them - because I have never won anything ever!
Don't suppose this time will be any different.
So go on make my day.

I should win these because yesterday was my birthday and my wife didn't buy me anything for my xs project !!!! Plus Pandemonium kicks ass!!

Attachments

• PC290038.jpg
    PC290038.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 143
to help me get along the way on my "bratfay racer" oh and since all i got for xmas were ill fitting clothes.... that i don't like... the family gets my brother inlaw and autographed game used Patrick Roy hockey stick and i got the wrong sized, i guess for another persons, clothing

I should win because it will be the kick in the but i need to finish tracker project, since starting it I've moved three time, got married, had a couple kids.. just bought a heater for the garage to get some wiring work done this winter. Admittedly I already have a sweet custom exhaust but would love to drop $210+ at your shop.

I would love these pipes for my 72 that I will be pickimg up the 7th of january. This will be a journey that my son and I will taking to start building our first bike together...memories and father and son bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back