Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should win because I just went through 14 pages of BS, and even read most of it and not one single tittie, nope, not even a nipple to be seen. And it just dawned on me why no one bid on my parts I put on ebay, because xs650 people are all broke as hell, damn.

I have tried to build a set of pipes bought 2 sets off pipes all where disasters. I'd like to win a set just to see what pipes built by someone who knows what they are doing look like.
Pete

These would look very nice on my secret build for my wife. I have 3 motors and frames but only one set of exhaust that has been cut up with a zip disc. I have plans to build 2 650's in the next year time permitting. This exhaust is very similar to the one I've drawn up and would help my bored out 650 breath a bit better. :rock:

Corey

I wanted to throw my hat into the ring of this 3 ring circus. I have to say there are some crazy stories on here.
My little tail is a simple one. I built my first xs 15 plus years ago. it came out ok, but money or lack of had me doing it on a very tight budget.
Thought now that I am a little older I would try it again and do it right. so I have started collecting parts and rebuilding the engine I have.
I should think those little pipes would look very nice if I win.

thanks for the entry.

good luck to everyone

for sure someone will walk away with a some quality workmanship.

Cheers
Mortikan

Because I'm a real winner, and my pipes now are stock and rusty , not to mention I've got two kids in soccer so that doesn't leave much project money

i would like to win,that exhaust would be sick,bought i just sold my harley sportster to build my xs 650 chopper,frame built by me, which is a 200 ridge frame,so far i have frame 200 tire 21 front, wide glide front end,rephazed 650 motor,homemade street sweeper exhaust made by me would like to use the money to buy something from you to help with the build thanks jason owosso michigan:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike:

I need my boy to stop asking me is your bike broken why is it so quiet? Please kind gents send the Pipes our way!!!

Thanks fellas!!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 163
From the age of 12 to 16 i have allways had some sort of motorbike that i have put together, with bits of scrap bike good times and some sore times.
Them times came to a halt after meeting my future wife in which we had three boys and my future wife pleaded me not to get a motorbike as she thought are kids would end up without a dad.
As she said 4 wheels are better than two so i did the right thing and put a hold on it no and passed my car test instead. I am 38 years old and has inherited a scruffy xs 650 that needs some tlc.
So i have spent many weeks in my shed rebuilding this bike (to my wifes dismay:banghead: but atleast she got some peace!).
The yam looks alot better now but i still need a few parts and the exhaust you are giving away would look well on my xs so please please let me have it i have waited 26 yep 26 years for this just to have my own motorbike that i have longed for and your exhaust will look just FINE..............THANKS JASON:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I cannot wait until its all up and running :bike::bike::bike:
I will send you a photo of the before and after shots of my new beauty.:D

From the age of 12 to 16 i have allways had some sort of motorbike that i have put together, with bits of scrap bike good times and some sore times.
Them times came to a halt after meeting my future wife in which we had three boys and my future wife pleaded me not to get a motorbike as she thought are kids would end up without a dad.
As she said 4 wheels are better than two so i did the right thing and put a hold on it no and passed my car test instead. I am 38 years old and has inherited a scruffy xs 650 that needs some tlc.
So i have spent many weeks in my shed rebuilding this bike (to my wifes dismay:banghead: but atleast she got some peace!).
The yam looks alot better now but i still need a few parts and the exhaust you are giving away would look well on my xs so please please let me have it i have waited 26 yep 26 years for this just to have my own motorbike that i have longed for and your exhaust will look just FINE..............THANKS JASON:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I cannot wait until its all up and running :bike::bike::bike:
I will send you a photo of the before and after shots of my new beauty.:D

The offer still stands on my monkey killing fruitcake. Ya might not want to beat her with it, but you could definitely feed her with it. (I'll scrape the monkey fur off) Nothing makes a woman more compliant to your will than sweets.

Wow, what a great opportunity. It's not every day we get things for free, and just for the love of it. My last good ride on my bike I was nearly sideswiped on the the expressway doin about 65. My life flashed in front of me, that was it. The bike sat in my yard and i sold it after my son sat on it when he was about two. So I started driving car ,a 1964 Lincoln continental convert. It's a bad ass car, but it never replaced the love for riding. Now it's time to get back on, so I'm gonna build. My son is six and time to teach him the right way to ride and respect. It's important for me to ride again. It's a first build for me so I bought a starter and joined this sight. I hope to add some kick ass pipes. Thanx.

Custom parts for XS650 are not avilable in Norway. My cafe racer project is a long term project because custom parts are hard to get hold of. The Pandemonium exhaust would look very nice on my XS, and all the cafe racer guys will envy me. :)

Hi Guys,
I should win the pipes. I rode bikes back in the early 1970's, and really enjoyed them. I had friends who rode, and we had alot of fun together. My favourite bike was my 1978 xs650, and it was stolen on Halloween night in 1979. That left a sour taste in my mouth, and with college to pay for, I didn't replace my bike. What a mistake.
Money went for tuition, and I never could find the money to buy another bike. Life went on. I met a girl, got married, got a mortgage, had kids, van loans, more tuition, and just generally never got around to it.
Fast forward to 2010, when one of my old bike friends died. His funeral was very sad, and I saw alot of old friends. Some of them kept up the real "biker lifestyle" and wore long hair and beards, and some of them came in a suit and tie. I was neither. I didn't fit in anymore but I still felt like one of them.
Earlier this year the main old biker friend told me he was dying of cancer. He told me about all the bikes he owned, and my favourite was his 1972 xs650 Yamaha. He was offering them all up for sale, and I wanted to buy it, and he died before we could make a deal. His Executor sold all his bikes to one buyer before I could get in touch with him.
So, now I've lost two friends, and the chance to own a bike I've known for over 30 years.
I decided to just go out and buy another one. (my wife HATES bikes, so I bought one without telling her) I was lucky enough to have found a 1984 xs650 Heritage Special, which had new low-rise handlebars, and a chrome headlight peak, just like I had on my old bike. The ONLY thing wrong with this bike is the previous owner had laid it down somehow, and messed up the pipes, especially on the left side. He replaced the grips and the handlebars, but did nothing with the pipes.
My wife realizes how careful I am, and now gives me her blessing when I go for a ride, but still tells me to be careful. The first thing I bought for the bike was a helmet for my 16 year old daughter, who loves to go for rides on the back.

I think I deserve these pipes. I've never won anything in my life. And at 53 years of age, have finally started to ride again. I've lost alot of "bike" friends over the years, and realize that they enjoyed themselves before they went.
Now I'm enjoying myself again.
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for listening!
Rob

Hi everybody, I would like to win the pipes but as my ride is not finished yet i think somebody else should receive them. Whoever that person may be, best wishes.
! HAPPY NEW YEAR ! everybody.:bike:

Id love to win because I'm up in Canada and we don't have many options for great products like this! It would be a great marketing idea to get your products seen up in Canada a little more! Untapped market!

I'm trying to get the little metal shavings cleaned off the garage floor so my son won't see them, but come Sunday, he's gonna want to get to work on his ride. Oh, what ever will I tell him? That "I feel your pain" junk just ain't gonna do it. If only I could tell him a new set of pipes are on the way to quell his disappointment.

you crazy cats in america make cool things, but why dont you make cool things outa stainless steel??!!!

and for the contest i think you should give them beasts to someone with a goosneck'd low chop coorrrr. :bike:

I should win because I am an all american bad ass who builds his owns bikes, but like the most of us my bank account has been raped by child support and crazy women. My 78' Special rocking these sick pipes would be a big middle finger to money grubbing bitches everywhere.

2011-11-09153523.jpg
[/IMG] I need thoughs pipes for my soul. Help me set my low down dirt bag ride off rite. Plus I can't make every thing by hand. Come on hook a honkie up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back