Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to win so i can get my bike back on track! bike has stalled due to lack of money would be awesome to have that killer exhaust on my beast!! thanks:rock:

I should win these for the simple fact that I'm entering the contest from my toilet.

Pictures to follow...

Besides, most of these other guys can make their own. I, however, cannot.

I can't even post a pic cuz I'm not smart enough to figure out how to post pics from my phone.

Posted via Mobile

Last edited:
Because I'm a single dad, I love my kids and I spend everything I make taking care of my two young boys.

Last edited:
I just wanna put them on my bike so i can stuff twinkies in them and shoot at fat kids... ever been hit by a 40 mph Twinkie.... its life changing... True story....

back to my beer.:wtf::thumbsup:

ARE YOU KINDING? I have a bone stock 1976 XS650. I need help correcting this problem. The new pipe would be a great start to a great project. Just think of all the other things I will need to buy to finish. It will be like Christmas every day til june as the UPS man wears out my driveway hauling all those awesome Pandemonium Products to the shop.

Merry Christmas and Happy Riding!

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee:yikes: now i cannot work on my xs650 bobber.(GO SKYRIM:thumbsup:) NEED EXHAUST PLEASE

I should get this because I need a good exhaust to top my wife's bike Her xs is looking killer and Now I'm starting on my own. Unfortunately she scavenged the exhaust from my for hers. I've seen Pandemoniums work first hand and love their stuff.

Happy Holidays

The Chopperman's Creed

This is my chopper. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my chopper is useless. Without my chopper, I am useless. I must keep my chopper true. I must ride straighter than the asshole in the SUV who is trying to kill me. I must pass him before he squashes me. I will. My chopper and I know what counts in horseshoes and hand grenades and it is not the rounds we buy our bros, the noise of our pipes, or the smoke from our burning oil. We know that it is the miles we log and the friends we meet that count. We will hit the road at 2am and not think twice.

My chopper is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its nuts and its bolts. I will keep my chopper clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God I swear this creed. My chopper and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy.

God Bless the United States of America!!!

I said that every night when I went through boot camp. Well, except for the chopper part.

I would love to win those pipes. They look good on build and y'all would be helping a guy that's currently in school and working to survive get another piece to his build. I work 30 plus hours week and take about 15 hours a semester. So i have to save forever to get parts:thumbsup:

Everything I have is over used,I could really use these. I've had to put my XS on the back burner and I need an exhaust to help get her running well, this would really work to replace the borrowed Swiss cheese exhaust I have now (it's more JB weld than metal):(
(no money to spend and have a poor exhaust) Please help, Pick me :thumbsup:

I should win because I don't have them, I know lotsa people, and I have a big mouth to advertise for you with.

I should win because this is my first bike and I am 16 and poor. Can't afford to get my xs going and could really use the help! I love the design and all your other products. Hope to get a fuel sight gauge and gas cap from you guys sometime soon. Thanks for the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back