Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should win because i love these pipe and would think they would look great on my first build. Iv just been trying to scrape up some money for them but as you can tell I'm not having to much luck with the funds right now.

All right, they said to mix it up so here goes---

Last edited:
I should win them because I have been forced to move back into my parents place, because I cannot afford to live on my own while attending college any longer. With those pipes on my xs650, my life would be more bearable to live, though I'm back at my parents home.

When people see them on my bike, I will tell them where they can get these cool pipes and other cool stuff for their bikes " PANDEMONIUM " .

Since you are giving them away anyway, why don't you take bids and give all the proceeds to a charitable foundation? Winning gets some sick pipes and somebody less fortunate benefits. I would love to say I need these and can't afford them except I want them and can.

I may not be the most deserving guy on this thread, so I won't say why I should get them...but damn would they look tits on my 78 Brat project! And I don't have exhaust for it yet ;) ;)

My son and I are building his first motorcycle. That's the best reason I have why he should win the exhaust. Good luck everyone.

I'd love to win the drawing, but to be honest I could probably use the other Pandemonium products more than the exhaust system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back