Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I should win because my neighbors keep complaining to me that the neighborhood is just too quiet. The old people and school kids next door say that they hate sleeping in on the weekends. Plus the pipes look sicker than aids and cancer combined. :D

I think I should win, because I don't think anyone else should win. It will be hard to decide which bike to put them on tho.

This one
20111008144908926.jpg

By lidirtrider at 2011-12-14

Or this one ( when its finished)
wtb171.jpg

By lidirtrider at 2011-12-14

As much as I'd love to win free schtuff, I've resigned to the fact that I - like ole Charlie Brown - just never win anything. Besides - they guy with a new baby or youth pastor from Kentucky - give'm both a set!

They would look great on my 79 constant-project and daily rider. Its my first bike, bought it bone stock year and half ago, totally in love and makin her my own. I've installed a permanent magneto, cut and welded shorty muffs, learned wiring, installed new rocker arms, cam parts, installed new ignition system, re-laced/balanced my wheels and a bunch of other work that I've learned myself, through this website and calling my awesome friends at 3am ha! The next thing ima do is weld a hardtail on that sucker and hopefully mash her to Born Free and just maybe the Smokeout..... Anyway I get off work about 2am(restaurant industry), rip across Portland all loud as shit, waking up the neighbors, lovin life and if I won these pipes, I could do it with style! They would also go on a bike that gets ridden everywhere a ton and that means lots of people would see them, compliment em and I would say that Pandemonium makes them! cool heres some of my moto days from this last awesome year, dude with the sparks rocks and my rad lady! Oh man imagine it with those pipes, sweeet ! Thanx

Attachments

• photo-11.jpg
    photo-11.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 152
  • photo-9.jpg
    photo-9.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 178
  • photo-19.jpg
    photo-19.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 168
  • photo-21.jpg
    photo-21.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 171
  • photo-18.jpg
    photo-18.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 159
  • photo-20.JPG
    photo-20.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 154
  • josh ride.jpg
    josh ride.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 176
  • josh jan kick.jpg
    josh jan kick.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 201
  • josh jan ride.jpg
    josh jan ride.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 194
  • photo-16.jpg
    photo-16.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
ME! cause I haven't seen any thing like those on a stocker, plus I would be getting them chrome plated to boot.

Come on, just re-read above^

yep:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_1950.jpg
    IMG_1950.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 167
I think I would be a good candidate to win this sweet exhaust system because I am a father of two at 26 yrs old, work two jobs one being my own business that I am working so hard to get to a full time status, and i gave away my exhaust money I had stashed away to my brother so he could get his divorce going and get away from the woman that has been making his life hell for the past 8 yrs. I would love the exhaust but understand if my reasoning's are not what you are looking for :)

I think I should win because I like to take corners......FAST! But the 2 into 1 exhaust hinders that ALOT! Every time I take a right hand corner a little too extreme, the exhaust collector gets raped by the pavement....I've had to replace the collector clamp bolt at least 6 times now! That collector bolt wasn't lookin too pretty after the Wildcat Mountain Rally, but boy was that fun! These Pandemonium pipes will definitely give more than enough clearance to take right handers at the pace that the xs650 deserves! Please give these sweet Pandemonium pipes a good home to a deserving xs that will appreciate them. I definitely will, but not too sure if the neighbors will! Haha!

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k485/plattey/DSC01959.jpg
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k485/plattey/DSC01958.jpg

Last edited:
Why should I win? My therapist says that I need to start small to get out of this loser funk. You see I recently won a motorcycle, but didn't. Damn you fine print, DAMN YOU!! My therapist has suggested this 4 step program to get back on track. Denial, Acceptance, Recovery, Winning. My best bet is to start small and work my way up. Recently, I dominated a child at arm wrestling, won an internet argument, and this past weekend, beat a bum at a political debate. Sucess here I come!

d627d35a.jpg

72aedcec.jpg

Last edited:
PLEASE!!!! PICK ME!!!!!!!!! I NEED THIS EXHAUST!!!!! its one of two things i left for my ride. i would be totally grateful. thanks dudes!

Attachments

• dis bike131.jpg
    dis bike131.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 157
I think I should win because I am slowly going deaf and would like to be able to hear my XS for many years to come. Besides, they would be going on my street tracker and I would spend the bucks to get em coated, to keep em looking good for many years...I could see their cool looks and be able to hear em too!!!!

Last edited:
xs650_02.jpg

xs650_17a.jpg

No boo-hoo / woe is me / new kid - wife won't let me have shit story here, but I could really use them ultra-high-zoot pipes for this hear heap o' XS parts & other junk, including but not limited to; An XS400 front wheel, Ohlins shocks off of a Can-am Qualifier, carbs off an old snowmobile from the dump.
I've been almalgamating & mocking up this assemelage for about 3 years now, and still got a lotta work left. Them exhaust tubes would go a long way to shorten that time . . . . otherwise I gotta go out to the dump again and sawzall pipes off some old cars & make my own damm pipes . .. .which will look very cool at any rate. . .and my 3d incorporated pics will look top shelf once it's done too!

Last edited:
Why I should win?
Well for one im just an Old Rat Bastard, that's never won a damn thing ahh well.
Ive seen these pipes on allot of builds and they are nice, It sure would be cool to have a set on my 77 ive had since I bought it new back in the day.
I decided to Brat it cause I like that look, so if yall see fit to pick me for a set you sure would make an old fart happy.....

Attachments

• XS650 and such 045.jpg
    XS650 and such 045.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 155
i could use these because pipes are the one big$ item i still need to get ,and since i shattered 2 vertebrae last summer and still am building a hardtail

Attachments

• 1115111330a.jpg
    1115111330a.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 2010-06-05 20.23.27.jpg
    2010-06-05 20.23.27.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 0617101909.jpg
    0617101909.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 141
If I win them I'll tatoo Pandemonium across my forehead.... naw just kidding but those pipes would look sweet on my boys brat bike or use it to buy a new tank for my bobber, hmm, the boy may have to wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back