Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not broke but I'm badly bent! These beauties would go a long way towards making my low budget build into something special. Actually "Pandemonium" would be a great name for it! My faux oil/electronics tank used to be my Espresso maker! "Attsa Nice"!

I should win because this is my first bike build and these exhausts would look good with my build!

Recently lost my job of ten years cause they closed shop. Planned on buying these anyway...Now I must wait :(

cool looking pipe. but i don't need em give em to seattle51. i remember how tight things were with my first build with a new born. merry christmas all!!!!

I should win because I never win anything. Plus it would fix perfectly with my 2 into 1 intake. Also I would quit hitting my exhaust on the ground when cornering the twistys.

This is my first xs650 build and what a way to help begin my build by shopping for build parts from you guys!

I should win because I am Canadian!!!!!! really I am!! and I am trying to build a chop like the rest of these good folks on here. (they are some pretty bad ass pipes!!)

I would love to win these pipes. Earlier this year the 650 dropped a valve so I rebuilt the head. been riding it around all winter, only form of transportation other than the bicycle. Shortly after rebuilding the head on the 650, unknowingly the thermostat slowly froze on my truck while it sat neglected for 7 months due to a bad fuel pump. Eventually got the money to replace the fuel pump and drove it 4 miles to fill up with $50 worth of gas. overheated something fierce on the 2 miles back home and cracked the head from the water jacket to the exhaust ports. So now the truck sits slowly getting rebuilt with $50 worth of fuel in the tank. Started siphoning a gallon or two here and there to fill up the 650. So anyways now I get to wear a ski mask and siphon gas every morning before I get a bit frozen on my way to work. I would really love to have some pipes to at least keep one of my legs warm this winter.

I need these pipes due to the fact that I am currently running a hacked up 2into1 header that doesn't really fit. I would buy a set of these myself but it just isn't currently in the budget. Here's hoping I'm the lucky winner. I am in Canada but have a US shipping address if it makes a difference.

Cheers

Hey I would love some new pipes for my bike. My current set of pipes are cool looking, but they run along the seat and I keep burning myself. Its to the point that I wish I had some hair left on my legs! Thanks, Ryan :shrug:

I think i should win because just bought a '81 SX650 that i plan to restore when i return to the States after this deployment. As an A1C in the USAF any help i can get with this restore would be nice because it may get pricey! Thank you!

My son and I are building our first bike togeather. He's 25 and I'm 52. You know as we all get older it's hard to find time to spend with each other, I guess we all grow apart, just part of life. We both have a passion for bikes and this common interest has brought us closer togeather.I know once this bike is finished I hope we come close enough togeather to build another. It's a great feeling seeing the smile on his face every part we fabricate and install on bike. I think I have always made the final decision on alot of things but this bike we are is totally all his ideas. He has the final decision. I bought bike and have been buying all parts.He is not aware that once it's done I'm passing him over the keys. He'll be smiling as he cruises down the highway listening to the rumble from Pandemonium's custom exhaust...........Beautiful man!!!!

why I should win? I'm thinking about my project for few months and still hesitating about cutting perfect running xs650. winning this exhaust will give me courage to start my project. it will be shame to have nice exhaust and not using it...:)

just checked this thread
http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14458

I want to win this exhaust badly. badly, badly...

Last edited:
nice give away .in 1975 i got my first motorcycle 1970 xs650 chopped a bit.this year my son got out of school went to work and his first motorcycle bought is a 1979 xs650. those pipes would look good on his bike.so that's my post the first one.

I should win, so i can show anyone in holland how cool Pandemonium-pipes are.
And i'm a dutch basterd ( what more reson do ya need ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back