Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to be considered for the exhaust. I'm working on the first real bike build I have ever attempted, and a good set of pipes would help me out a ton. Thanks for the generous give away!

My build has started as a pile of parts, and so far I have started cutting the frame. Tinkering around and organizing the multiple boxes of parts has been a much needed distraction and a way to work out some nervous energy as a am an expectant father for the second time! My two year old likes the sound my other bikes make, so I'm sure he would love to hear some loud pipes(from a responsible distance of course).

Good luck to everyone, but I really hope I win.

I'll soon be starting a build thread, and as this is my first build, I'll be picking every brain that I can.

What the wife saw and was oh so happy about:
s_3126.jpg

Semi present photo of progress:
s_2834.jpg

Last edited:
NOW I'm really serious she really meant it
she's not going to sleep with me if i don't win these pipes

There's so many great stories, begs 'n shit before me! Can't top em, don't got one any better. However, i'm building a killer Brat (at least I hope so) and 'Ya Mama' wil look better on it than the std. one's i'm planning to fuck up!

I'll leave it up to you....:D

Greetz, Mako

Attachments

• foto's telefoon Tijn 190.jpg
    foto's telefoon Tijn 190.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 137
I should win so I can give them to JAGUARGOD so he can put them on my old chopper that he now owns because the bike has stupid cut exhaust instead of worthy exhaust.

wOw! How bout that? Thanks littlebill....I was trying to think why I needed them so badly. That was very gracious and unselfish of you! The guy in Haiti probably deserves them more than me tho. I still want them.....you understand.....just sayin. Maybe littlebill deserves them for being so unselfish. Kev.

I should win because I have 3 jokes:

I was at the ATM the other day and a blind man walked up to me. He asked me to check his balance. So I pushed him.

I was at the airport checking my bags and had my ukulele with me. The bag checker sees it and asks "What are you a musician?" I replied, "I play a little guitar."

So this morning a police officer woke me up knocking on my door. "Some one reported that your dog was chasing a man on a bike," he says. I told the officer "Bullshit, my dog doesn't even own a bike!"

eddo.jpg

That's Ed. Ed is unimpressed.

Last edited:
I would love to win these pipes as they would suit my build perfectly. You can follow my progress in my just getting started thread. My build is very unique and these fit exactly into my budget. I am not even going to have a chance to ride it before its entered into its first show.

Sorry but no sob story here. Although I already have 2 girls and my wife is pregnant again. God I hope it's a boy to carry on the family name. That's all. Just a newb looking to fit into the XS650 crowd.

Thanks for your consideration.

Kevin

Last edited:
I needs me some exhaust so I can finish this thing up and not havta pretend like I'm rollin hard anymore while making vroom-vroom noises!

387327_10150444952727012_500297011_9013683_2081493306_n.jpg

No bullshit?.. I should win because I dont wanna spend a ton of cash on some welded , bent pipe .. but if I do Win Ill recommend your product to everyone I know and tell them how kick ass you are for picking me to win :p

and Im female :D

Well there are a load of really deserving stories and tales here but you know what? Spare a thought for the all American set of Pandemonium pipes that now reside here in the UK, man there so lonely and really need another set to come over and keep them company. I mean nobody understands there American version of vroom, vroom, you know theres a language barrier and they are getting real lonely sharing a garage with a load of Japanese and British made parts. The other day all of the British made parts ganged up on them and started calling them names and stuff, it was so sad to see :(

So at this time of peace and goodwill to all spare parts sitting in a dark and cold garage in a foriegn land........ Dan spare a thought for those exhausts you sent to the UK all on their own and send them some brothers to keep them company - You know it's the right thing to do, don't leave those all American pipes to fend for themselves in the badlands of Wiltshire UK.

No real story here. My first bike after a 25 year hiatus from biking. '79 special that will be tracker style when it is finished. Also the first build with my 23 y.o. son who is an engineering major @ University of Houston. We have enjoyed the build so far and Hope it won't be the last.

Hi. I just traveled 500 miles today to save a 1971xs650. I want to make it look like the desert sleds of the late 60's and early 70's. The up pipe headers would be perfect. My inspiration comes from Cycle Worlds article by Peter Egan, "Desert Sleds." The featured bikes were an old and new Triumph. I think our beloved Xs should be included in the mix and I will send info and pics to Cycle World with your pipes getting "good ink."

So, if my idea and efforts win the prize, I would be hugely appreciative.
Thank you for your consideration.

Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• 1308769840the_way_of_the_desert_sled.jpg
    1308769840the_way_of_the_desert_sled.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 1308783304001_desert_sleds.jpg
    1308783304001_desert_sleds.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 146
  • desert_sleds_02_1280x800.jpg
    desert_sleds_02_1280x800.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 133
I am building my chopper for my godson who is turning 17 on March 12th. I've never built one before, and it's a steep learning curve, but he is crazy for them. His father and I have known each other for most of our lives and they are my family. Here goes nothing! :) Even if I don't win the exhaust, I hope all of you will wish me luck :)

I could wright a long winding sob story instead of that ,Give the credit,or pipes to the youth pastor in Kentucky

I should wi because I'm my build (wouldn't quite call it a bike yet) is looking at rolling with a set of hacked off stockers. I think the will be much better!

They'd give me an exhaust head start and extra time to work on other parts of this project!

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Artist.jpg
    Artist.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
well if my pictures even went through you guys will see why i need some new pipes, i know i havent posted alot on the forum but believe you me, I pretty much am on here 24-7 takeing in everyones experiances, just wanted to say, probably couldnt have gotten as far as i did with out you guys thanks everybody hope everyone had a merry christmas!!!

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

well if my pictures even went through you guys will see why i need some new pipes, i know i havent posted alot on the forum but believe you me, I pretty much am on here 24-7 takeing in everyones experiances, just wanted to say, probably couldnt have gotten as far as i did with out you guys thanks everybody hope everyone had a merry christmas!!!View attachment 13078

View attachment 13079

View attachment 13080

I clicked on the picture of the bike to see the table you were putting it on, then saw the table folded up against the wall. what is that "X" table used for?

I clicked on the picture of the bike to see the table you were putting it on, then saw the table folded up against the wall. what is that "X" table used for?

Well my friend if you had ever heard of the game beer pong, that is our 4 way table, it is used so we cut down the waiting time for each game so more people can get buzzed up!! :cheers: lol thanks for noticing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back