Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should win them for absolutely no reason. I have plenty of excuses but no reason.

I need them for my build, or I have to use some stove pipe, bailing wire, a soda can and 6 penny nails.

After reading 9 pages of prior posts.....it's almost hard to take this offer seriously. Some seem truly deserving, while others are almost embarrassingly stupid! I suppose the Minister, the 'broke' guy, the naked old man.....and more....they probably have the best sympathy votes! And....needless to say, there are a few 'money' guys with some nice 'in-process' builds that these pipes might also look pretty good on. But, if I were really going to give these to someone where they might have a chance to be exposed to a lot of local groups.....and perhaps the gift of these pipes might not only do one person some good....but it might influence some more sales in the future, and that might in turn mean yet another 'pipe-give-away' ....or two!! That being the case, the the pipes ought to go to me!! I ride with my local XS club....and so a LOT of locals will see them. I trailer my bike from NY to Michigan....and to Florida for Daytona bike week! It gets a LOT of exposure! AND.....I'd go one step further: since my bike is looking for 'sponsors'.....I'd add a "Pipes by Pandamonium" spot on my tank or fenders....where ever it would look good and get some eyeballs. So, yes, there are a lot of good 'sob-stories' out there......and in many ways I could be one of them. But, I look at this as a 'business decision'.....and hopefully that will swing the vote my way. If I'm gonna 'get'....then I'll 'give' back with some free future advertising! BTW....my bike DOES get a lot of favorable comments right now....and it's sitting in my shop now receiving it's winter 'freshen-up'.....and when it come out, I'd love to have your pipes on it! Thanks for the consideration. Oh, I'll gladly give my old pipes to any 'runner-up' you select! Tom D.

Evil robotic space monkeys broke into our garage last night and ate our stock exhaust. I was able to beat them to death with a Christmas fruitcake my mom gave me last week. But sadly, the damage had already been done. I'm not sure how I'm gonna break the news to my son that his bike is missing it's exhaust because of the vicious attack. It's really going to ruin his New Years celebration. But if you saw fit to let us have that awesome exhaust you are giving away, I can avoid the added expense of Prozac for his impending massive depression, and order can once again be restored to the universe...

I should win because you can already see how badass they're going to look on my current project (with the help of my mad photoshop skills). Plus they'll be a perfect match with the leaf spring seat idea that I already stole from you. And you know you'll get more mileage from your advertising once I finish and post the picks on all the XS650 sites giving you credit for the awesome pipes and inspiration! Now that's a Win Win for everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_13672.jpg
    IMG_13672.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1375.JPG
    IMG_1375.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 113
Im building this xs650 for my brother as a surprise for him when he comes back from his third tour in iraq, right now i am needing a few things and am short on cash, i could use the help to get this project completed.

Last year i finally got my motorcycle drivers license. I had 3 weeks vacation last summer and i reserved those weeks to finally ride on my first bike ever!!!! First, i didn't pass for my drivers license the first time, so i got 1 week left of my vacation. I also worked my ass off to get the bike running, but i didn't succeed! Almost everything that could go wrong, went wrong!

Shitty carbs, almost everything to replace, complete shitty wiring, had to replace everything, shitting wheel bearing, had to replace all of them, broken TCI, breaking cylinders that didn't work... etcetera etcetera... I almost had to replace everything...

Never had any experience with a motorcycle, but had to learn quickly, because i just had one week left to ride my bike! After all i couldn't get the bike running before winter. :( Never had a descent ride on it.

In short: I had a very very shitty start with my 'biker career' and next summer should be my 'one-summer-of-fame'.

A Pandemonium Custom Exhaust set would be a beautiful gift that would complete my hard work and effor to make my XS650 running!

I should win because I have the coolest XS650 bobber ever made (IMO). Just needs your pipes. Thanks

full

I shouldn't win because I'm doing it late as usual. Never heard of these guys before this and probably wouldn't if they didn't have a gimmic but they do have cool music on their home page. Oh yeah and their grandkids will run the store before I finish my bike.

Should change my handle from nokitov (knock it off) to get off your ass (gitov eurass). thanks guys an give it to someone who will use it dangerously! but not deadly.

merci, dankashey, graszieass

nokitov aka gitov eurass

PS no clue if image will show up or not

What a cool set of pipes - I'm imagineing the sound as I look at pictures :bike:

Guess they'd look awesome on my flat black xs 650 with fat tires

Merry xmas everybody

I would love to win this exhaust setup for many reasons. first off it's a sick exhaust, second I need an exhaust like this to work around where my custom foot peg setup is mounted. Third off I would be honored to show off your bad ass exhaust on my soon to be sick 72' XS650. Thanks for offering this cool product!

316090_1626677603441_1731592109_813414_1482386574_n.jpg

Hi!

Mike from Sweden here!

The XS is not so common in Sweden but i fell in love with the bike when a friend of mine bought one a few years ago. I bought myself two of them. Starting to spread the word around scandinavia. XS650.se website so on... we are now 24 active riders in the community XS650.se... Wow... (been up and running only 2 seasons yet...)

No to why I deserve the pipes...
Doing a full restoration/rebuild of a Xs650 -75.
Doing it as a Flattrack. ( The other bike i will restore as original as possible after this build is finished - ride it as my day to day bike at present)
Only Yamaha parts is the theme (Exept for the suspension - Öhlins of coarse) Swedish brand you know.

Doing a full rebuild of the engine at the moment.
The original pipes has to go. Want something special and newthinking .... Still wondering how to do them. So this is perfect! Build me a pair and it will be seen alot because im aming to make this a showpiece to promote XS650 in Scandinavia in bikemeets and shows!

If you want to go global... Here i am!

I bought my 1975 Yamaha XS650 in 1982 when I was only 15 years old (not even legal to ride in PA yet). I always had to fight my mom to ride it, but I did it anyway. Then I got married and I had to fight my wife to ride it. That wife is gone, but I still have my most valued object, my XS650. Unfortunately, it sat in my Dad's basement and then my sister's barn for over 10 years. I'm trying to fix it up, but funds are limited. My wife wants me to sell it and get funds rather than spend funds to fix it up. She doesn't have a clue how this bike is a piece of me. Every little bit I can get to help get that baby back on the road would help. My neighbors all around me have Harley's, but I still love my old 650, it has personality and sentimental value. I guarantee there ain't another one around like it in my area. I also live within 2 miles of the Carlisle Fairgrounds in PA and they have a big bike show/swap meet there every year. I would love to ride it there this year to show it off. Never saw one like it in the show, just a few parts here and there. Mine isn't a sorry sympathy story, just a proud owner of an XS650 that I will never sell.

I bought my 1972 XS650 in 1973 I have had it all these years, I am now 58 and and recovering finally from 7 yrs with a serious bone infection,I am finaly able to ride again after a replacement shoulder joint was installed in my right shoulder,This was done at Mayo Clinic.after 3yrs I am now back to some semblece of my previous Bike riding past. Like my own body ...My old XS could use a new set of pipes to really make a statement I AM BACK!! Now I know that your pipes arn't Titainium Like my new shoulder is ,but what a great way to celebrate two old "boys" back on the road again ....both proudly sporting their new and improved hardware!!!

Another shot at getting some winnings to Denmark...

Of course I sholud win, due to the fact that my XS is still sitting in the garage.
And i just spend my pocket change on new carb, brake and petcock stuff....
Money is low (new house owner, a daughter age 2,5 and a newborn ETA 28th January 2011) so i know what to spend money on....

So let me be the winner.......thanks lady luck

Attachments

• IMG_7396.jpg
    IMG_7396.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back