Hard on Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ride looks magic!!

How are you mounting the moon caps to the mag and where did you get the moon caps from?

Since you are planning to cover the mags with caps, I would recommend getting a spoke rear wheel and then using the mooneyes caps. I found that the mag wheels and mooneyes caps don't really work on the brake side of the mag wheel. I trashed my drum mag trying to make it work, but it might fit better on a disc mag.

Since you are planning to cover the mags with caps, I would recommend getting a spoke rear wheel and then using the mooneyes caps. I found that the mag wheels and mooneyes caps don't really work on the brake side of the mag wheel. I trashed my drum mag trying to make it work, but it might fit better on a disc mag.

Doh!! I was planning to use spokes originally. Lol finding drum mags were a bitch too lol

Got a sneak peek of my exhaust. LIVINGDEADMC laying doing pipe.

full

Got a new top tree for the springer and mockup of some old bars I had.

full

full

jdizon, I like those pipes man!
The springer fits the look of the bike. I don't know about the rear cowl though.:D Just my opinion.
Start beating the damn thing out so we can see what your seeing man!:thumbsup:

lookin rad dude. dig the bars for sure..

I can't say I'm a huge fan of how the pipes wrap around the engine up top but I defo dig the kick up at the rear. and love what jay is pumpin out these days!

Love this bike big time... but as above not a big fan of the pipes, to many different lines that don't match the lines of the bike. But that's just me. Rest of the bike is bitchin but !!

Thanks for the feedback! In terms of the rear cowl, Not sure if I plan to go with it but I was going for this look from the bike from the land down under!

full

full

For the pipes, They were made exactly to my specifications aka DRAWING lol! But I like them. But you never know, I change shit up pretty frequently.

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back