Hard on Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much update other than the headlight mounted. Seat pan cut, Figuring out what to do with moon eyes disks. Engine and exhaust getting put in hopefully next week so mid-controls can get mocked up.

full

full

Im in IL. He pulled me over in the afternoon, no ticket, just wanted to let me know its Illegal, and hes seen me around...... He loved the bike, hammer and all! lol

Custom Mid controls Jay aka "LivingDeadMC" from JumpStreet Customs made for me. They look awesome.

full
How will these be bolted to the frame? Looking at your frame...I don't see any provisions for them. Can't you post a pic. of them on that frame?

Thanks
Robd

They bolt on to mounts that haven't been welded in place yet. Need to put engine in to mockup. Just haven't got to that yet. Probably next week. I'll post pics on the details.

How will these be bolted to the frame? Looking at your frame...I don't see any provisions for them. Can't you post a pic. of them on that frame?

Thanks
Robd

Nice looking products. Prices are reasonable. I added the link to my favorites for future reference.

Just realized you have two builds going on jdizon.:thumbsup: Keep it up, they are looking good.

I'm wrapping up my 'The 23' build. Going to get it registered Monday or Tuesday. Then my daughter is going to take some pictures at a cool location and I'll sent those in to XS650chopper.

Time to start thinking of the next build while I thrash 'the 23' around town hitting all the bike nights.:bike:

Thanks plane_ben!

Yeah pretty busy with the 2 builds. I'm hoping to wrap up my other build "pocket rocket" soon tho. Kind of lagging on them both but will be picking up the pace again.

Your 23" build is awesome man! Just saw your ride video and she's sounding sweet. You should definitely put that bike in a show or magazine! Very inspirational build :thumbsup:

Nice looking products. Prices are reasonable. I added the link to my favorites for future reference.

Just realized you have two builds going on jdizon.:thumbsup: Keep it up, they are looking good.

I'm wrapping up my 'The 23' build. Going to get it registered Monday or Tuesday. Then my daughter is going to take some pictures at a cool location and I'll sent those in to XS650chopper.

Time to start thinking of the next build while I thrash 'the 23' around town hitting all the bike nights.:bike:

TwoManyXS1Bs, itrguy,

Thanks fellas! Still trying to figure out how to attach the mooneye wheel covers. I think it'll look good with the cowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back