Hard on Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
its goin to look insane on the frAme..

needs 4 over forks and a king and queen!

its goin to look insane on the frAme..

needs 4 over forks and a king and queen!

I've been considering a double seat! But maybe a king and pillion pad instead. Some long girder or springer forks would sick if I went taller than stock

Ordered a DNA Springer. Also picked up wishbone kit from 32 choppers. Looks so much better with it. Going to run the rear leg black and the front wishbone raw or paint it to match the bike when it's time.

full

full

nice choice on the wishbone, makes that springer look so much better and looks closer to period springers too.

what length did you go with? I guess you have some spare fork covers now!

what length did you go with? I guess you have some spare fork covers now!

I went low low low!!!! Haha I went 4 under.

I got another titled neck that I'm going to have slim build for me. Also Planning to narrow the stock triple tree and use the fork covers for that frame.

jdizon,
Oh my I sure would a like springer too.
It looks so cool.
you have a neck and going to build a other bike. :thumbsup:
I've seen this before Man. We may have to put you in a 12 step program. :laugh:
I'm going to fire one up and ponder on this matter for a while. :wink2:

Last edited:
Haha no kidding brother! I'm addicted lol I ain't gonna lie! Haha I'll fire one up with ya!!

jdizon,
Oh my I sure would a springer too.
It looks so cool.
you have a neck and going to build a other bike. :thumbsup:
I've seen this before Man. We may have to put you in a 12 step program. :laugh:
I'm going to fire one up and ponder on this matter for a while. :wink2:

Not much progress but got the tank mocked up on the frame. Trying to figure out where I want to place it.

full

full

full

Seems right where it sits now! Looking pretty good, love the single downtube from the gusset!

That tank looks awesome on this bike! :thumbsup: Doesn't quite fit the lines on your other one.
I think you're right on sliding it back just a little to meet the lines! Good eye!

Two questions! Are you still planning on welding back in the "Ugly pieces" from the old frame? I think it would look pretty sweet, Kinda Fongbros-ish!

With the Springer front end and the 32 bit conversion, (great idea by the way) will you go spokes all the way around or brave an attempt at mags?

Thanks man :thumbsup:

1) LOL Still thinking about the "Ugly pieces".. Going to mock it up and see how it looks on the frame. Issue is I have 0" stretch, Not sure if it will look squished. We'll see.

2) 21" Fat spokes up front and Mags out back.

21" x 2.15" Black 48 Mammoth Fat Spokes.

full

full

full

Similar to this setup.

full

That tank looks awesome on this bike! :thumbsup: Doesn't quite fit the lines on your other one.
I think you're right on sliding it back just a little to meet the lines! Good eye!

Two questions! Are you still planning on welding back in the "Ugly pieces" from the old frame? I think it would look pretty sweet, Kinda Fongbros-ish!

With the Springer front end and the 32 bit conversion, (great idea by the way) will you go spokes all the way around or brave an attempt at mags?

Thanks man :thumbsup:

1) LOL Still thinking about the "Ugly pieces".. Going to mock it up and see how it looks on the frame. Issue is I have 0" stretch, Not sure if it will look squished. We'll see.

2) 21" Fat spokes up front and Mags out back.

21" x 2.15" Black 48 Mammoth Fat Spokes.

full

full

full

Similar to this setup.

full

That's badazz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back