Hello from mid-Kansas

Creed

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi. I've been riding for years, and currently ride an 82 Ironhead. I've been looking for an XS650 project for a couple of years, and just lucked out by picking up an '81 over the weekend. The first order of business is to fix the wiring, which was cut off at some point. I've already learned a lot reading through the forum, and I look forward to getting this project on the road!

bonner springs here, where you located at in kansas? I just finished my bobber project this place has unbelievable amounts of information.

I live in Lyons now. Lived in Olathe for a while, so I've been in your neck of the woods a few times.

This is my new toy, just finished the build a few weeks back.. get yours done and if your back in my area we will ride!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 101_1612.jpg
    101_1612.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 97
I was born over there and grew up mostly over there out by the KS Speedway . Been over here for awhile now. Welcome and be sure to put up some pictures when you get a chance. :thumbsup:

Putting your year and model in your signature will help us help you when you are asking questions.

Back