Hobbies outside of XS???

Airwolfie! That Jeep is sick looking! :thumbsup:
The detail that you went into is awesome!
I got a little worried on the YouTube video :wtf: when the clothes started coming off of the soldier :yikes: then I saw you were hiding electronics inside! Whew! :laugh:

You don't enjoy sex that much ?! Perhaps outsourcing is a consideration.

The sex is great! It's the pressuring that I don't really enjoy! That's not a hobby, it's a chore:wtf: Don't really dig fishing either. Guess you could say I don't like wasting time with a "maybe"

The sex is great! It's the pressuring that I don't really enjoy! That's not a hobby, it's a chore:wtf: Don't really dig fishing either. Guess you could say I don't like wasting time with a "maybe"

I thought thats what you meant, I just couldn't resist pulling your chain.

Chasing women is a hobby of mine, but as I get older, they seem to be getting faster. It's a little like golf. I'm not very good at it, but it's fun trying.

Cool stuff Airwolfie!!
I have 1 rc car myself..an electric traxxis buggy i think ..I haven't tinkered with it for over 5 years now.

Little metal tid bits, I can't keep my hands still

Attachments

• metal bikes 002.jpg
    metal bikes 002.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 164
  • metal bikes 003.jpg
    metal bikes 003.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 156
  • metal bikes 004.jpg
    metal bikes 004.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 157
  • metal bikes 005.jpg
    metal bikes 005.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 166
I enjoy shooting my .303 Lee Enfield No4 Mk1 Maltby 1944
I love to read
Last year I bought a bridge camera and started wildlife photography.
we enjoy exploring the wild places in the UK in our RV .
I love electronics ,computers ,cycling and I'm struggling to rebuild my 79 XS650 in time for touring this spring. :(

Last edited:
Okay I have two hobbies I like to take pics.
And I build model aircraft. I also fly them too.
This is a 40% aircraft that Me and a friend built for a Guy that passed away so I was selling it for his widow.
This is the kind of flyin I like to do it's called 3D flyin
I also like to fly combat too thats when it gets exciting
we combat with nitro engines and electric motors.
here is some small electric combat its hard to see but you will get the jest of it

I used to be into RC racing. Mostly 10th scale some 12th carpet.Lots of time and money in off road stadium trucks. Got divorced and sold it all off. Now married again with 5 kids so My XS is my current "Hobby". I want to say thanks a lot for getting me back in the saddle again.:bike::thumbsup:

You guys into R/C are not helping. I put that crack pipe down several years ago and do NOT need to pick it back up, thankyaverramuch. :laugh:

You guys into R/C are not helping. I put that crack pipe down several years ago and do NOT need to pick it back up, thankyaverramuch. :laugh:
Yeah!!! I still have my 3.3 jato staduim in boxes under the house.
I like holding hands, long walks on the beach, kuddle time, sharing feeli..............oh, you meen the other stuff.
About to start my first sorta restoration on my 67 fairlane, I have a small gun collection, I drive 120 miles aday for work 5 days aweek, so I must absolutley must have a sweet stereo in my pickup. I have 10 chickens, the cock is a bantam, 2 paired ducks, 3 toms, two dogs, 5 cats, wife does most of the animal stuff, and a standard bred horse.

and holding noobs hands here. AW....

Here is me and my last model that I built. It is made from composite materials, It's a 38% Giles 300. It has a 100cc twin cyinder 3W engine it make 10 hp.
there was only one full scale made.
[/url][/IMG]
Here are some pix that I have taken
This is a P51 model it was going 150 mph when this pic was taken
[/url][/IMG]
This is a Foker DVII model it has a 10 ft wingspan
[/url][/IMG]
swamp flower in the corkscrew swamp
[/url][/IMG]
and a shell on the beach using a bicolored filter
[/url][/IMG]

Attachments

• 4383288626_87de53d569.jpg
    4383288626_87de53d569.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 4383308340_742e48ed68.jpg
    4383308340_742e48ed68.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 4399399111_28b77c1c13.jpg
    4399399111_28b77c1c13.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 4407128173_8fbd4f6ea5.jpg
    4407128173_8fbd4f6ea5.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2
  • 4399473409_29dbffdd6f_b.jpg
    4399473409_29dbffdd6f_b.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 2
Ive no time for real hobbies these days , what with the new children (& the older lot), but when I do get some spare time I go fishing, read or paint/draw,when they sell I spend the dosh on XS parts! :wink2:

Attachments

• Tiger.jpg
    Tiger.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Wing card.jpg
    Wing card.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 151
Ive no time for real hobbies these days , what with the new children (& the older lot), but when I do get some spare time I go fishing, read or paint/draw,when they sell I spend the dosh on XS parts! :wink2:

Excellent artwork mate :) That's another talent that I wish I had but most definitely don't!

Cheers mate:)

re. those 4-wd models,LandRover etc., I thought they were real/full-size , I didnt look carefully at the backgrounds as I scrolled down the pictures, incredible!:thumbsup:

As I've already mentioned I can't paint or draw but I do enjoy a bit of photography and messing about with photoshop, I don't claim to be any kind of expert but I do get alot of fun out of it!

DSC_8978.jpg

Polzeath beach at dusk, Cornwall.

DSD3.jpg

Lee Bowers, UK stunt rider, and a poor attempt at cleaning up the background with photoshop!!

022_edited-1.jpg

Model traction engines outside pub at the last GSX1400 owners club rally in Kent, England.

112edit2.jpg

Cornwall, England, just after sunset.

All taken with a second hand Nikon D50 that I bought off a mate :)

Back