How many miles did you log in your xs650 for 2013?

Fndirtygreaser

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I ride a hardtailed ,stretched, raked chopper .

I logged in 1544 miles starting around 9/13. I didn't have odometer before that. But got bike up and running 6/13. So I'm probably did about 2200 miles. 2014 will be interesting since I plan to cross state lines and maybe hit up a few rallies.
Here is a cool pic of my shadow I see as I ride. Hope the New Year brings many more happy miles.

null_zps20b8c6b5.jpg

Last edited:
Got the bike a few months ago (XS650'82 heritage special) was imported downunder from Chicago. Managed to get it almost up to it's first oil change in that time, approx 2000 miles. Lovin it!

About 20 feet rolling her around in the bikeport.

You guys make me feel like I ride way to much. Lol I put close to 6000 on mine last summer. Its got 1350 since I got it fired back up in April. Although its in need of a top end, so probaly going ro be less miles this year.:D

Posted via Mobile

Odometer put on 2,224 kms in 2013. Bike seems to run better every year......................very comfortable, very little vibration; engine has lots of power and gives about 52 to 55 mpg.

This is my 8 th year of running the bike, and plan to have many more years of enjoyment with it.:bike:

After my last engine rebuild in June of last year…….From June 2013 to June 2014….

4,036 miles. VERY little fun stuff either…Probably 3500 of that was back and forth to work.

I don't get out and just ride often enough……………………………..Married.

I don't have an odometer but the only riding I do is back and forth to work so it can be approximated; 20 miles a day, 6 days a week, 50 weeks a year = 6000 miles.

I rode about 8000 miles last year, spread across 4 bikes. The Magna gets the road miles, the other three are for quick day rides on the twisties close to home. Probably 800 on the SR, 1800 on the SE, 300 on the 77'D (a work in progress), and the rest on the Magna.

roy

Back